Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I lost my mum and husband due to suicide

I am 22 and my husband took his own life in 2020 due to Lock-down stress and he thought he couldn't look after me with cancer and our daughter so he left behind a note and some flowers and yeah ;( my love of my life was gone just like that.

My mum died of cancer back in 2015 just after I gave birth to my daughter right when I abused ( raped ). I have lost so many people due to suicide i once lost myself but thankfully i got brought back. Always tell your loved ones you love them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i miss her so much. me and my husband had a child on the way and i am giving birth soon but i am so lost without him. the amount of men are hitting me up is disgusting. I am grieving because my husband took his life and your doing that hat the heck :( I need my husband back. my mum i am sorry i am a stupid daughtr you died of cancer now i have it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am so sorry, just too much, I wish people could see the pain caused when they end their life but usually they're not thinking, only feeling everything is too much.  I pray your child will be a blessing to you!  Do you have family/friends/support around?

When I lost my husband, it was sudden/unexpected and I didn't see how I could do a week without him...that was over 16 years ago, some how I'm still here, taking one day at a time.

You've found a good place to be, it helps to express yourself and know you're heard, and you're not alone in how you feel.  It's beyond inappropriate for people to hit on someone who is newly grieving!  Dullwitted to boot.

Tips to Make Your Way through Grief
Grief Process
Multiple Losses

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, kayc said:

I am so sorry, just too much, I wish people could see the pain caused when they end their life but usually they're not thinking, only feeling everything is too much.  I pray your child will be a blessing to you!  Do you have family/friends/support around?

When I lost my husband, it was sudden/unexpected and I didn't see how I could do a week without him...that was over 16 years ago, some how I'm still here, taking one day at a time.

You've found a good place to be, it helps to express yourself and know you're heard, and you're not alone in how you feel.  It's beyond inappropriate for people to hit on someone who is newly grieving!  Dullwitted to boot.

Tips to Make Your Way through Grief
Grief Process
Multiple Losses

so sorry about your husband i really am sending you hugs.

• Like 1