Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Loss of my daughter 😢

I wasn't expecting to fall pregnant, but I did. I didn't have a choice, I got forced into having it but then I was attacked and I had complications which then affected the pregnancy, about 2 weeks after the attack I got really bad pain and bleeding got rushed to hospital and had a miscarriage. I hate him for abusing me. I'm glad he's in jail but I lost my little one. When I found out I was pregnant I knew I had to live for this baby, I had to pull my **** together and stay alive to cherish and care for my daughter. But now, I'm broken.

nothing is working with being supported through this difficult time for me. Its like I'm in a ball of he'll that isn't coping we'll. I miss her, I cuddle her Teddy bear me and my ex partner got her for when she was born, I love you Lillya

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am so sorry, Leylaa...I went through something similar when I was young only my "attacker" was my first husband...he purposely punched me in the stomach and I was 4 1/2 months pregnant.  He never went to jail for it or suffered any consequences.  We ended up divorced several years later but I was his punching bag too many years.

I grieved alone.  No one grieved with me.  He told everyone I "must not have been pregnant."  How untrue.  

I am so sorry you suffered this atrocity but so admire your decision to "live for your child."  Even though it didn't pan out.  You were an amazing mom in its short little life here.  I truly believe we will get to meet our babies spirits in heaven and will know each other.  Sending you hugs!:wub:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, kayc said:

I am so sorry, Leylaa...I went through something similar when I was young only my "attacker" was my first husband...he purposely punched me in the stomach and I was 4 1/2 months pregnant.  He never went to jail for it or suffered any consequences.  We ended up divorced several years later but I was his punching bag too many years.

I grieved alone.  No one grieved with me.  He told everyone I "must not have been pregnant."  How untrue.  

I am so sorry you suffered this atrocity but so admire your decision to "live for your child."  Even though it didn't pan out.  You were an amazing mom in its short little life here.  I truly believe we will get to meet our babies spirits in heaven and will know each other.  Sending you hugs!:wub:

I'm sorry you went through that, and I hope I get to see my little one in heaven! She means the absolute world to me <3! I hope you're okay today, sending hugs,

Leyla x

• Like 1

Yes, I'm long ago used to it.  Hoping you find comfort and peace in the time ahead...

On 9/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, Leylaa said:

I wasn't expecting to fall pregnant, but I did. I didn't have a choice, I got forced into having it but then I was attacked and I had complications which then affected the pregnancy, about 2 weeks after the attack I got really bad pain and bleeding got rushed to hospital and had a miscarriage. I hate him for abusing me. I'm glad he's in jail but I lost my little one. When I found out I was pregnant I knew I had to live for this baby, I had to pull my **** together and stay alive to cherish and care for my daughter. But now, I'm broken.

nothing is working with being supported through this difficult time for me. Its like I'm in a ball of he'll that isn't coping we'll. I miss her, I cuddle her Teddy bear me and my ex partner got her for when she was born, I love you Lillya

Leylaa, I can't say I know what it's like for you, but I know that miscarriage is devastating and miscarriage because of abuse has to be horrendous.  Dear heart, know my heart is with you.

kayc, I'm so sorry you experienced this tragic loss.  So very sorry you grieved alone. 

• Like 1