Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My heart still hurts tiger🥺🥺🤦‍♀️I miss you

My beautuful Tiger

Theres not a day that goes by that i havent stopped thinking of you...My heart misses you dearly and it hurts. Winter has come and everything feels like time has stood still. Replaying in my head this time last year when you was sick...snuggles had to have a dental for his teeth. He misses you so much. Sometimes he goes in the other room and falls asleep or lays on your blanket. Your room still the same tiger...I wish i could have 1 more moment with you...i love you tiger..i miss our bond...i miss our time..our miss our little family...I been looking at yours and snuggles baby picture. Wow nearly 13years ago. The way you both are looking at me in the eye..thats why I believe in love at first sight. I have never loved something so much the way i love you tiger and your brother...cant wait till were reunited again.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Like 1

Yes, it never stops...still grieving mine...

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so sorry, still miss my Arlie, been 3 1/2 years.

• Sad 1

I love the necklace idea!  I have a bracelet I had made commemorating Arlie... (couldn't use ashes as he was buried)..

Arlie bracelet.jpg

• Like 2

I saved a lock of Arlie's fur and put in a ziploc so I can see it, have a memorial corner set up in my bedroom by the door so I can see it any time I enter or leave the room.  It's amazing how much we miss our babies!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I love that bracelet @kayc blue is my favourite colour. My Becklace is a sapphire heart which is my birthstone. Since I rescued Beck from a shelter and didn't know his birth date, I figured getting my own birthstone sort of makes it so it has a piece of him and a piece of me together. 

@My beautuful TigerI started keeping some of Nile's (my oldest and still living cat) fur. I wasn't sure what I would do with it but a key chain like you mentioned sounds nice. Nile has such beautiful fur and I want to remember how soft it is even when he isn't with me anymore. I hope that sorting Tiger's grave this weekend brings you solace. 

I love it!  Blue is my favorite color also!

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 12:47 PM, Novi said:

I love that bracelet @kayc blue is my favourite colour. My Becklace is a sapphire heart which is my birthstone. Since I rescued Beck from a shelter and didn't know his birth date, I figured getting my own birthstone sort of makes it so it has a piece of him and a piece of me together. 

@My beautuful TigerI started keeping some of Nile's (my oldest and still living cat) fur. I wasn't sure what I would do with it but a key chain like you mentioned sounds nice. Nile has such beautiful fur and I want to remember how soft it is even when he isn't with me anymore. I hope that sorting Tiger's grave this weekend brings you solace. 

Its been exactly 1year since he passed away today. I sorted his grave and laid some flowers and said a prayer. I felt his fur that i have in his box and sat looking at his chair...🥺

• Like 2