Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Miss you Tiger! πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

My beautuful Tiger

Tiger,

I miss you...

Snuggles misses you...he had a dental recently and its left his mouth slightly lopsided like how yours went after you had yours. I cant help but picture you there when he does it. My heart fills with sadness and creeps up at random times...My heart feels heavy and I feel guilty lately..Im redecorating Tiger including your room. Its breaking my heart that I will be removing the sofas in your room. Everything has been in the same place since you passed away. Your chair is there....that you would curl upto...your baset sits there...everythings the same.snuggles hasnt used your bed since you passed away...I framed a picture of and snuggles a few months ago. I feel it captures a beautiful memomary....when you was sleeping...warm...and with me...

I see you in all the places i go in theScreenshot_20230125-124520_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a848af7b11c6d94ed73c391b8b25a09a.jpg house and am sorry you didnt get to fully explore everywhere...i wonder at times what you would be doing...rolling around...hiding...sleeping..scratching the carpet... I love you Tiger...I miss us and our little family we had...πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Like 1

Tiger,Β 

Guess what I just broughtπŸ‘€....I brought some catnip seeds for the garden..remember when I tried to grow it before?

Well this time im very hopeful that I can grow it properly now. Do you think snuggles will love it🀭? I think so....hmm Im a bit worried about getting all the other cats in my garden😳....but then your there..keeping guard...I will keep you updated on how it goes and show you some pictures..I love you Tiger...I honestly cant wait to pot some beautiful bedding on your grave....I got some beautiful flowers ordered for yoy next week..I told them to put all the colours are adorned you with inside your coffin...I still remember how beautiful and peaceful you looked and was lying while I put the roses all around youπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜”...ahhh Tiger..I sure do miss you and your presence around me and in the house..the garden...usually you would be begging me by the door to let you out in the winter..I used to never want your paws to get cold...I keep looking at the garden everyday and its bothering me..Its overgrown and messy and I promise I will sort it...oh i hope you dont mind but Ive been putting some bird seeds out for the birds..they have been loving it and it keeps snuggles entertained...the fox is back😳...oh tiger I sure loved nature and being outside chilling with you in the garden...your missed..like everyday..theres not a day that goes by where I dont think of you...I love you Tiger...xxxxx

• Like 2

On 1/27/2023 at 7:08 AM, My beautuful Tiger said:

Tiger,Β 

Guess what I just broughtπŸ‘€....I brought some catnip seeds for the garden

That is very sweet, and I bet Tiger and Snuggles both appreciate it. Β  Β =^. .^=

• Like 1
  • Like Copy 1

7 minutes ago, My beautuful Tiger said:

Thank youπŸ’š

Losing a beloved pet is SO hard, and the loss can stay with you so long. It's really really sad that pets don't live nearly long enough...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I love what you're planning and I think they know how much we love and miss them, not in a sad way but in a good way.Β  No more tears or sorrow in heaven.Β  (((hugs)))

• Sad 1