Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Prayer Request

Hi

I am writing to everyone i can to ask for prays. i have to have a bone marrow biopsy and i am terrified. Right now i am more afraid of the procedure, the dr explained to me how painful it would be. i am asking for prayers that God will give me the strenght that i will need. my procedure is scheduled for 5/11 it was suppose to be next week but i have alot going on and i just couldn't do it. thanks once again for always being there for me. Lori

Hi Lorikelly,

Of course I will say a pray for you, You are all ready on my prayer list but I will say a special one just for all that you are going through right now... Try not to worry and I will be thinking of you on that day Take care Shelley...

I just had my physical exam with the doctor and now she has set up an appointment for me to get an breast ultra sound done and I am a little freaked out because my mom had breast cancer and what if she thinks I have it too....

Hi Lorikelly

I'm new in these groups but I certainly will say a prayer for your strength. Just keep calling on the Good Lord, He hears everything. Hang in there...everything will be all right.

Karen

Lori,

I will keep you in my prayers. My mom had 2 bone marrow bio. She said she felt "pressure" and some pain, but it was okay. When they told her they had to do the 2nd one, she didn't protest or say "no way"..so I will pray your test goes as smoothly and of course for good results. Be strong.

Thanks Trudy1964,

Thank you for keeping me in your prays I really need someone right now...

Today in about half an hour I will be getting the ultra sound done... I am scare to death that they will find something... I will post later when I get back home... Take care Shelley

Hi All,

I just got home from the ultra sound and it was okay but I was a little concerned that it was a male instead of a female...He took longer on one side than the other and made me feel like there was something wrong.... I will know by May 10 so I will let everyone know too... Take care Shelley

So glad you got through that. We'll pray for a good outcome. I'm new to the forum and really happy to be a part of it, seeing how everyone supports each other. The waiting is always hard. I had a stint put in my heart and I imagined all sorts of things. Hang in there....spring is here and summer around the corner.

Karen :P

Hi Karenb,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply, I am not good at waiting so this will be very hard for me... I know that I am at higher risk for breast cancer because my mom had it and the fact that I never had children and I am overweight as well... So I especially praying a lot because if it does come out that I have breast cancer I will need God's help to get through it... Take care and I will post any information I find out from the doctor about the ultra sound... Take care Shelley

Hi LoriS,

Thank you for your kindness, Take care Shelley

P.S. Lorikelly, I did not mean to make this a prayer request for me too so I am sorry.... I am really praying lots for you... Take care Shelley

Hi Lorikelly,

Thank you for sharing this post with all of us, It is true we all can use prays now... I had a good day yesterday but felt bad last night, I guess I am still worrying about having fun eventhough mom and dad are not here to help us enjoy fun times... Take care Shelley

Hi Lorikelly,

I am also sending you lots and lots of prayers, I do hope everything goes well for you... Can you keep me in your prayers as well, I received a phone call and they have found something in the ultra sound and now I am going for a mammogram which is just like it happened for my mom... Iam also really scared but I am trying to think positive but it is hard... Take care Shelley

My dear Lorikelly and Shelley ~

Of course we will keep each of you in our prayers, and we will be thinking of both of you as you face the difficult days ahead. Please keep us posted on the results of your diagnostic tests, and know that we are holding you close in our hearts.

You might also be interested in adding your petitions to this lovely prayer wall, which serves as a healing prayer circle for those in need:

Prayer Wall for Those in Need

Thank you Marty T,

It is so very nice to know that there are people out there that really understand and care... I feel a little better just knowing that people do care what happens to me... Take care Shelley

Thank you All,

Thank you for the support and understanding you have shown me, Especially now when I will really need it... Take care Shelley

For Lorikelly and Shelley - My prayers are with both of you. I know the anxious feeling of going through these kinds of tests. I had the same thing with positive results. I pray your tests come out fine, too. Know that we are thinking of you and look for the best to happen to you. Keep us posted.

Karen

Lorikelly and Shelley,

You will both be in my thoughts and I will certainly be praying that everything turns out alright. I'm so sorry you have to go through this! Keep us posted.

Big, Big hugs to both of you,

Shell

Hi All,

I just wanted everyone to know that my ultra sound is at 5:20 this evening... Boy am I ever nervous........ The lady at the booking office could tell that I was extremely nervous and tried to calm me down a little.... Take care Shelley

P.S. I will let you know when I get the results back......