Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Prayer Request

Thanks, you guys. It's nothing compared to your tests. I do have to have a ultrasound in about a month. My left carotid artery that goes to the brain is completely plugged so I have to keep track of the other one so it doesn't become inoperative or it's an eminant stroke. Sometimes it seems that things just come at once just when you're starting to heal from the last one. Oh, well, I do have a great deal of faith (that I forgot about when Jack died) and I really feel that will help immensley. Thanks, again, and please let us know the outcome.

Karen

Hi All,

Well, I did it the mammogram is done and I feel good about it, But who really knows until the doctor sees it... I will learn the results in a week Take care Shelley

Yahoo! Good luck on the doctor's reply. Think positive thoughts. I've always told my children to replace any negative thought, immediately, with a positive one that they like. My immediate positive thoughts are a beautiful field full of flowers and my husband's hug in the field. He always hugged so great! Good, good luck!

Karen

"There is nothing you and I can't handle together." Guess who said this?

Hi Lorikelly, I hope things are a little better for you, and hope all goes well with your test... My mammogram went okay but I am not a doctor so I will now have to wait till they take a look at the results.... I hoping that this Thursday she will be able to find out while I am in seeing her for other test results... Good luck with your test Shelley...

P.S. I will definitely say a prayer for you and wish for good news.....

Hi All,

Well the big day is coming sooner than I thought, Tommorrow morning at 930am which is for some of you 630am I will be at the doctor's office finding out what is going on... I pray that it will be good news but still have that gnawing feeling in my stomach that there is something wrong... I hate this wait and see part... I just wish I could find out right away but can not so here I am driving myself and anyone who is listening crazy too... Please forgive me... Take care Shelley

Hi All,

I am just informing all you wonderful and supportive people that I received good news about all my tests... I did not receive my mammogram results but the doctor assures me that I should have nothing to worry about... Take care and God Bless you All Shelley

THANK GOD! THANK GOD! Shelley, I am so happy with your good news. You can finally rest peacefully tonight. I just knew you'd be fine just because all you've been through. Take good care of yourself and have a wonderful evening.

Your friend, Karen :lol::rolleyes::D

Hi Lorikelly,

I hope that your test went well, I was thinking of you today... I also want to thank everyone who has posted here with well wishes and prays for both Lorikelly and myself.... Take care Shelley

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

I know this might sound funny but I would like to ask people for a prayer request... It is a difficult trip coming up and so this is why I am asking... I hope people do not get offended for me asking this request... Shelley

Hi there,

I do pray for a successful and good trip for you. I don't know what it's about, but if you're asking for prayers, you must have some misgivings. Whatever it is, you remain strong and confident and know that there are many people who are plugging for you. Good luck, little sister!

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Dear Karenb,

Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers,,, I am so emotional about this trip... I know that it will be okay but I am still trying to make myself believe that... Take care Shelley