Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Gratitude

Since I've been reading and posting these last few weeks I've found so much comfort with all you guys. I just want you all to know how grateful I am. No one else seems to know about the things we talk about. Thanks so much.

Karen

Edited by karenb

I agree. I had never posted anything on the internet before and finally got the courage to write to a different site. They actually chewed me out for not following some type of writing protocal they had established previously among themselves! Then they picked up my thread (as I hastily learned the term) on their own and chatted on it among themselves for several pages the next day. This I surely didn't need under all the circumstances. I guess they just liked their own regulars.

Just getting a reply is enough to know that you're not invisible to the world and has cheered me up. Getting such good advice that gives another perspective is like icing on the cake. Thanks people.

doublejo

Doublejo,

I have had the same type problems on certain sites! It was such a relief to find this site! We never criticize or make people feel "wrong" for how they are feeling. It is truly one of the most supportive places I've ever been to. Glad you found it too!

Hugs,

Shell

This site helped me so much when I felt in such dispair after my mom died. I had so many feelings that I had never felt before and was made comfortable from my very first post. I, too, thank everyone so much for advice and just being there.

Lori

Hi All,

I too am very thankful for all the people who have come to this website, I thank God everyday for allowing this website to be started... Thank you to Karen for starting this post.... Take care All and God Bless Shelley

Ditto for me! :rolleyes: