Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I see that it's Gaby birthday today! Gaby, I just wanted to let you I was thinking of you and sending you birthday hugs. :)

This morning on my way out the door to go to work, I had to stop to water my little flowers. I was in a hurry but as I was watering my flowers, a nice wind blew and reminded of how beautiful life can be. Then I walked down the stairs to go to my car... and then I caught a reflection in the glass of the french doors down stairs. It was the figure of a young man of my Josh's stature. I think it was Josh!! I tried to just dismiss it as my imagination but as I got in my car a shiver went down my spine and I got goosebumps. Later in the day, one of Josh's friends who he used to race with sent me a text message saying he was in Atlanta this morning picking up a car for work. I think Josh was visiting Atlanta this morning too! It's been awhile since I've gotten a little sign from Josh... and when I was least expecting it!! I think Josh stopped by for a few moments with me. :)

That was awesome that he showed himself to you, I have myself not had anything happen till Monday I think, I saw my wife in a vision standing by the bathroom, then 2 nights ago, I was falling asleep and behind my behind :) I felt a indentation being pushed into the bed, perhaps a hand or something..thanks for sharing your story! Beautiful things do happen to us that suffer...

William

That really is awesome! You are so very lucky. I did have the most wonderful, loving feeling some months ago and I know it was my Jack letting me know how much he loved me. I was sitting up in bed just talking to him and I could feel and see something coming towards me from above and as it got closer there was a most incredible warmth and the most feeling of love I never felt before or since. I know it was Jack and to this day I can very vividly remember it. They are still with us.

Karen

So I've been thinking about Josh being here with me the other day.. and it reminded me of a picture we took in the backyard together. We were standing in the picture right where I "saw" Josh on Friday. So tonight I decided to look at our old picture together. And in the picture, right where I saw Josh, is this little white spot or shimmer in the picture. It's so strange... Check out the picture. Also, the dress I was wearing is the dress I wore to the funeral because it reminded me of that night the picture is from. Too many coincidences...[attachmentid=129]

post-1441-1180317870_thumb.jpg

Kellymarie,

The first thing that comes to my mind that it perhaps a guardian angel? Love doesn't cease after death I think, feeling that they still think of us always. You are blessed!

William

Thank you all for your messages. I do like to think of Josh as my guardian angel. It is nice but this has sent me through another mini-grief spiral, and at almost 15 months, I'm ready to be done with the crying. But it is a million times better than last year this time... There is hope for all of us!

All I can say is Wow! And you were indeed a beautiful couple. :)