Grief Healing Discussion Groups

2 Years Without Gene

In a few hours it will be just as empty as it was 2 years ago when this nightmare began. I've walked the timeline over and over. Yesterday, 2 yers ago, I still had hope. We had fought so many battles...we just had another to get through. But on Sat morning I knew there was no more hope when Gene asked me to give his living will to the nurse. I miss him so much. All this love and all I can do is hope he knows.......he can hear my words.......see in my heart. We had the gift of those last hours on Sat. I don't know how I've survived 2 years without you here with me. I will live with the ache in my heart until we meet again....and we'll never be apart again.

My Darling Gene....ALWAYS crosses this world into the next. I miss you so much.

Always Gene

ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of you today and wishing you a little peace. You were on this site when I found it and I followed along your grief path and knew that you were feeling what I felt. I'm at 18 months and I find that unbelievable. I know it must feel impossible that 2 years have passed but we have to hold onto the hope that they know we love them and miss them. Deborah

....until we meet again....and we'll never be apart again.

Always Gene

ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

((((ustwo))) - hold on to that wonderful thought :)

"we'll never be apart again"

Your Gene has never, and never will, leave you without his memories to comfort you until you meet again.

Best Wishes to you this weekend. :)

Evelyn,

I wasn't able to write yesterday but my thoughts have been with you and are with you still. Your Gene will always live in your heart and you will be together again, hold onto that.

With love,

KayC