Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Cat Paintings......and "time"

Maylissa

"Rainbow Bridge" photo 'paintings' have become very popular, whether you do them yourself with the proper software, or pay someone else to do them for you. Here are a few I found that are particularly attractive. The woman who did them also mentions (with a link as well) what she used to do them with.

Cat Paintings

And then I read her article, entitled "Time", and bawled my eyes out (still crying as I type this), crying out nothing but "NOOOoooooooooooooo........" The pain still runs so deep, I can hardly bear it......How could my darling Nissa's time here have ever run out????????

"Time" by Linda of Acme Cat's Window

post-992-1182007803_thumb.jpg

Thank you, Maylissa, for sharing this with us. Even it though the poem is about kittens and cats, I think it applies to all pets and pet lovers. It made me cry as I thought about my Pino and how we ran out of time... If only, just if only, we could turn back time, all this pain would cease. Unfortunately, we can't - so we have to endure it and hold on to the hope that someday we will reunite with our beloved pets and not have to worry about time ... knowing that nothing will take them away from us ever again.