Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Rudy's Memorial

Rudygirl

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to thank your for your support (e-mails, Guest Book, etc.).

I'm in the process of keeping my eye out for that new special adult kitty someday, as my broken heart heals and eventually opens its door to love a new personality.

Meantime, please keep in touch with my "Rudy Memoriam Page" for future updates...

Thanks again.

Karen

Karen,

I hope I am not sticking my foot in my mouth and have possibly already met you.

There is a Pet Loss Support Group on the First Saturday of each month in Phoenix. It meets at the hospice of the valley, who sponsors this website. It meets at 9:00 am to 10:30 am.

This Saturday there are a few of us from the group that are meeting at "an overpriced grocery store with a coffe shop", sorry I can't remember the name and am too tired to look it up right now. It is on the SW corner of 40th Street and Campbell in Phoenix. We are meeting at 11:00.

Anyone that can make it is welcome. The more people the more support we all get.

Please feel free to email me privately @ waytoomanykitties@cox.net if you are interested in coming and I wll get the official name of the overpriced grocery store. :-)

Frannie

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Karen,

What a heartwarming story -- thank you so much for sharing it with all of us, and congratulations on the adoption of your precious little one. We are so happy for you, and for Brandy. rolleyes.gif

Most sincerely,

Marty T

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Rudy's mom,

I read your memoriam of your dear Rudy and just wanted to let you know how sorry I am to have lost him so early to death.

It makes me so mad that there are breeders who do not bother to test for genetic diseases....and thus cause such unnecessary deaths. Rudy will always be in your heart.

Congratulations on the adoption of Brandy!

Clara's mom

Thanks so much for checking out my Brandy's new website. Come sign her Guest Book! Thanks for signing Rudy's...

Frannie: thanks about the meeting schedule. If I feel ready, I'll try to stop by. Sorry I couldn't meet with you.

Clara's Mom: thanks about Rudy. So true, early (yet unexpected) deaths ALWAYS hurt. Even with Brandy around, it's still painful that Rudy's gone. I think about him every day and still cry occasionally. Brandy's a big help.

And, Marty: thanks for your reply and for this board.

Again, thanks to all for your support. I appreciate your contacts as well...

Karen

• 1 month later...

Hello, again. Just want to let you know that I took Brandy in for a professional protrait w/ me and just uploaded the poses, as well as my updated writings about her latest antics:

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/shihtzuforu...rum/brandy.html

"Brandy"

~~~

Thanks for your continued support about Rudy. Even though Brandy has been a big therapy, my heart's still sore. It's so hard to believe he already unexpectedly left so fast- sort of like abandonment. Rudy didn't have a chance to say good-bye. I just take comfort knowing he's whole again in Heaven and is waiting to me meet at the Gates someday...

(And, to Alex's Mom: Thanks for your nice e-mail.)

Karen