Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Dear Delores,

I came here to find any answers to healing my grief over the sudden lost of my dad, (it has been almost 2 years) I'm better, but can't seem to fill the hole in my heart, then I come across you. My heart aches for you, because I too have only one child, my 10 year old son Nathan. I'm so over protective of him and he to always say's mom it will be ok. I can't imagine your pain and loss, please know you are in my prayers, god bless you and your husband. Hugs, Deonna

Deonna: Cherish every minute with your boy! I did with mine. I always considered Sean a gift from God! Also that is what his name means. I can't think of one single minute or moment of regret. He was the greatest! It's hard living on earth without him. I just passed the 5 month period. It still seems so unfair. It still takes my breath away! I see his face and wonder what his last thoughts were as he was losing control of the bike. You know us mothers, was he afraid, did he know he was going to die, did he think of me and his dad. It hurts to know your child suffered any pain. They said it was instant. BUT! I'm still hurt, and some times its hard to breath. I dread the up coming holidays. I don't know how to make it through them. Sean and I loved Christmas. It was our holiday. I just miss him more and more. I'm glad for the 18 years 10months and 12 days with my son. I wanted more!!!!

Missing my boy like it was yesterday!

Dolores (forever Sean's MOM)

Delores, You break my heart, I wish there was something I could say or do to ease your pain even a little bit. I will cherish this boy that god has given me, even more so now knowing your story.

Holidays will be hard, is their anything you could do during the Holidays to honer your special son Sean? Maybe just maybe this would help you get through this month?

I will prayer for you each and everyday, that god wraps his arms around you and carry's you through this soooo diffcult time, god bless you!!!!!!!! Much Luv, and so many hugs, Deonna