Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I have just lost my 5 mon.old daughter the day after Easter April 12, 2004. Her name was Morgan. I went to work and when I came back to get her from daycare I found her not living after being out down for a nap. My two boys and I witnessed the most horrifying thing in our lives and I do not know how to get through it myself let alone help my boys. I have bad dreams and for some odd reason Sundays and Mondays are the worst days for me and I do not know why. I miss her so much and I am so angry that she is gone. I know that I feel guilty and I do not know what else to feel besides emptiness and the coldness that I felt from her the last time that I touched her and held her. I never thought that there was such a pain that existed and I am asking and actually calling for mothers to help me through this. I am nothing without my children and I do not have a phone to call anyone. I no longer have my own home I mean my life is a mess so I am hoping that God will help me out here and get someone to help me make it through and get me to open up because right now I am pretty closed because I feel that nobody understands what I am going through. Thank you!

I am so sorry about your loss. I said a prayer for you to find peace in the midst of your despair. I recently lost both my mother and my brother. I know the unbearable pain.

I have a suggestion for you. This website seems to have been abandoned. I've witnessed people coming here for help and no one replies...or if they do...it takes days or weeks. My opinion...if this site can't perform the mission it was intended to...it needs to be removed. I have found a great place with many caring people that will respond to your posts on their message boards. They also have chat rooms with moderators that will assist you and lift you up while you are grieving and feeling alone. Please visit there....it is called HALO. Here is the link....

HALO

• 9 months later...

I have a post on this website, i am new to it. I lost my daughter in the hands of someone that i thought i could trust. You never do know who you can and can't trust. People who haven't dealt with something like this don't know. All I can say is a sympathize with you and you and your boys are in my thoughts and prayers. It has to get easier, don't know when, I wish there was a specific time, but there isn't.. My daughter has been gone 7 years and it still feels like yesterday and I still have nightmares all the time. I thank God for my family all the time without them I don't think that I could have made it. I don't know exactly what happened to her, but still the pain is so hard and sometimes life don't seem worth it without our passed children in it, but just remember that you have to be strong for your other children. I know it's not always easy, but your precious angel wouldn't want you to suffer like you are, she is watching over you all. Just try and think of that it helps. God bless you and your family.