Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Lost My Daughter In A Firey Car Accident

I lost my daughter in a firey car accident on March 2,2007. She was 31 years old and 8 1/2 months pregnant. This is a day I will never forget. It was the day our whole world changed. Christy was a beautiful, friendly, hardworking, loveable girl. I dont understand why this had to happen to her. She had a smile that would brighen up the darkest days. You never seen her without her beautiful smile. If she felt bad or had any troubles you would never had known it. I miss her so much. It is unbearable somedays. But you just have to try and get through each day. WE made a web site in her memory on memory of.com. christina-gore.memory-of.com. This is a real nice site. It makes us feel like we are talking to her and leaving her messages. Not an hour goes by that I dont think of her. I have never felt an emptiness or sorrow like this. I buried my mom when I was 18 in 73 and my dad died in 2002, well them was a walk in the park compared to this. Parents arent suppose to bury their children.

Gyspy

So sorry for the loss of your daughter and baby, you are right. We are not supposed to bury our children. I lost my son in a motorcycle accident on March 5, 2007. He was 18 years old and my best friend, he was also my only

child. Take one day at a time and one minute at a time. I hope you have support in your sorrow. I could not have made it without my 2 friends and my sister. I can honestly say I would not have made it this far without them. My husband and I are in different stages of grief and do not grieve the same.

I just wanted you to be aware in case this happens. Once again I am sorry for your loss and will be holding you in our prayers. It has helped to talk on here to all my new family.

God be with you!

Dolores (forever Sean's Mom)

Thank you Lori for your prayers and thoughts. This had been so hard on all the family. We are a close family and this has just ripped our hearts out. Our world is not the same. We were all looking forward to having another baby in the family. My youngest daughter, Toni, has a baby that is 13 months old and her and christys baby would have been 10 months apart. Toni was looking forward to being an aunt. I dont understand why this had to happen. But we arent suppose to question God. We just try to get through each day. I have gotten to the point where i can look at her pictures without crying now. But there is still a big emptiness in our lives that will never be filled. Christy wouldnt want us to be this sad and unhappy. I know we will be together again one day.

Anyway, thank you for you support and prayers.

Libby

Dear Dolores, Thank you for your prayers. I am so sorry about your son. He died 3 days after Christy. I know how you feel. Our whole world has been tore apart. But at least I have 2 other children. I cant imagine having my only child die. I know i have to go on and be strong for them. I can finally make it through a day without crying now, even tho i feel guilty for not crying. But also know Christy wouldnt want us to be this sad and crying so much. She was the sunshine of our lives. She had a smile that would brighten the cloudest days. She loved life. I know she and little Lizzie is looking down upon us. and we will all be together one day. She just went on ahead. I am thankful to have had her for 31 years. I wasnt ready to give her up. But God had other plans for her. Like the preacher said at her funeral. God picked her for his spring bouquet and picked Lizzie for his babys breath.

Thank you for your message.

Keep in touch if you want to talk any. Gyspy92561@aol.com

Thanks Libby