Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Bailey Is Dying

STARKISS

Hi All,

I found out this morning that my sister's dog Bailey is dying... I just can not believe it I feel so bad for the children... She has something wrong with her mouth and that is what causing the problems...I just can not imagine a day without her... Shelley

I am so sorry Shelley. Does she have cancer in her mouth? did the dr say if there is treatment. i do know that cancer in the mouth is never good and doesn't respond well to treatment. if that is the case, have the vet make her as comfortable as possible. when the time is right you will know . i know this is hard. it is never easy to lose one of our friends. my love and prayers go out to you. lori

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

What a strange week this has been so far... We took Bailey to the vet her normal vet and found out something very strange but good in a great way... Bailey was misdiagnosed by another vet... She has very bad teeth and she has to have 18 of them pulled out and she will have to be on medication for along while but she is not dying... My sister is franatic because of what the other vet said... Luckily she really had not said much to the children.... Take care Shelley