Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hello everyone,

Here is a weird one for you. The other night as I was about to fall asleep, I heard my name called in Karen's voice. Needless to say, I was wide awake for a little while after that. I layed there trying real hard to listen to see if there was going to be anything else. Nothing else happened but it was so wierd. I also thought it kind of strange that this happend so long after Karen's death. I have read several posts where someone heard their loved one calling their name but if I remember it usually happened shortly after the death. My sister was one of them, she heard Karen say her name for several night in a row after she died. I am curious to hear about how those of you who have expericenced this felt after this happened to you.

Love always

Derek

Personally, I envy you. I wish something like that would happen to me. The wonderful thing that did happen is I was sitting up in bed before going to sleep and a "huge" big warm thing started coming down from above and I watched it envelope me. It was the most ginormic feeling of love I've ever had even when he was alive and I know it was Jack. I can still see it today. You wife must have loved you tremendously.

Karen