Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Visit The Hospital

I had to go to the hospital with my grandson thank god it was nothing wrong but going to the same place that Yiany died 10 months ago hurts to much >Today I have to go again >.My sister in law that is a great support is having an operation that is very serious.She does not want people to know how she strugles and has great courage.I just post today because Im loosing mine and every time that something goes wrong it seems like grief hits stronger and I can not control my self my tears and miss him sooo much.I need a friend that realy understands.Please pray for me GOD does not answer me and I can not find him .Do I have to go on? TENY

Teny,

I completely understand.

God please answer Teny's request for help, grant her the courage that she so desperatly needs right now. Be with the doctor's and guide their hands during her sister-in-law's operationand place your healing hand on her. Lord grant Teny some peace through this difficult time and let her feel that you are with her and carrying her through this. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Love always

Derek

Teny....I'm so sorry you are continuing to have such a difficult time. I was hoping things might have eased up for you a little bit. I hope you come to know that God is right beside you even if you don't recognize it. I pray that you find some peace and the courage to continue on. I pray that your sister-in-law's operation is successful and she'll recover quickly. My husband has been gone two years now and It's only occasionally now, but I still have crying times, miss him but know that my life has to go on. Through these times keep following your heart. I'm sure he would want you to find some peace and he continues to love you. Try to take care of yourself.

Your friend....Karen

Teny,

I also pray for you today as you go back to the hospital. Please try to keep your sister in law foremost in your mind as you are there. We never desire to suffer and yet I have discovered purpose in it...and one of those purposes is developing empathy for others and learning to minister to them in their time of need. You are applying what you have experienced to help others and that is a good thing. God, be close to Teny today and help her as she goes back to this place of memories and give her the strength she needs today. Amen.

Teny, dear ~

We know it's hard for you to carry on ~ the hardest thing you've ever done ~ but as you can see, you are not alone in this journey. We are here, walking right beside you, and certainly you are in our prayers.

To all the other voices from our GH family being sent Heavenward on your behalf right now, I can only add, AMEN. :wub:

Teny,

How is your sister-in-law? I know that it was very hard for you to go back to the same hospital where your husband died. When my husband died it was very hard, for a while, for me to go to hospitals and doctors offices since we spent so much time in them when he was sick. Please know that God is right there with you even though it does not feel like it. Sometimes we think that God has left us but in reality we have left him. He says in the Bible "I will not leave you nor forsake you." Heb.13:5. When my husband died 10 years ago I gave up on God and I have not been truly happy since. In finding this group and listening to the strong faith of everyone here, especially Derek, my heart and mind are once again opening up and yesterday while doing work around the house I could almost here God saying "Where have you been?". Please know that he is there for you and that we are praying for you and interceding during your time of great pain and stress.

God and all of us are here for you!

Love and prayers,

Corinne