Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hi

I was just thinking how blessed i am to have found this site. When my mom first passed i went looking on the internet for help. i found a mothers w/o daughters on line group and one that meets in my area. i was not physically or mentally able to meet the women in person. i tried the online group but never connected. i found this site and from day one i have felt like i belonged. i know that sounds crazy but there was a connection. there were times when i thought i would not make, when i was having those horrible panic attacks. i could come here and someone would respond, listen and understand. i am a firm believer that God puts people in our lives for a reason, i am so thankful i have found all of you.

I know that i mentioned this another time but i really would love to do it if possible. i would love to plan a get together maybe a long weekend where we could all meet. i know we all come from all areas but i think it would be great to put faces with the people who have helped many of us so much. i wouldn't mind organizing it , maybe we could find a central place . if i am out of line by asking pls let me know, i just would love to thank all of you in person.

I pray each night for all of your loved ones you have lost and for all of you, thanking God for each one of you.

God Bless Lori

Lori,

It doesn't sound crazy, I feel like there is a connection between all of us here and you are not out of line, I would love to be able to put faces and voices with the names of the people I have met here. I actually got to meet someone last year as I drove through her state returning from my dad's in South Carolina. I have often thought about a meeting as well. If I have pleanty of notice I should be able to come.

Love always

Derek

I would love more than anything to meet all of you, yet sadly, I don't have a spare $5, let alone anything for travel. I wish you all the best though and hope you can do it! I will be thinking of you as you meet...

KayC

What state are you in? You are one of the people i would love to meet, we can find a way.

Maybe if everyone could tell me what states they are in, that would be a start.

Teny, i wish you were closer or we could come to greece. i know it is one of the places i would love to see. Your work is beautiful Can people order from your site, i didn't see anything. i love some of your bowls. Keep working you have a God given talent. My prayers are with you.

Lori

Lori,

It shows what state you are in under your name (to the left) when you post. I am from Oregon, kind of in the middle, in the country outside Oakridge, about an hour from the nearest city. :)

I was thinking something like Kansas or Ohio somewhere in the middle of the US. However if it is further West, I don't have a problem with it, I love to travel. I think it would eb cool to go to somewhere like Greece however I don't think very many people would make it. I seem to remember that there is a yearly meeting in Arizona, or at least I saw a posting about it last year.

Love always

Derek