Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Please My Friends Say A Prayer For My Mother

Hello my friends, I am so stressed and scared beyond belief. My mother was taken into the hospital yesterday and to make a long story short she has multiple blood clots in her lungs, a swollen lymph node and fluid around her heart. She will be undergoing surgery at 7:30 am to try to remove some of the fluid. I wish you guys could be with me for support, guys I cant handle this so soon after losing my Steve, it's only been 6 months, I can't take much more. I am so scared I will lose her too! Please say a prayer for her (Marcia) that God will keep her in his hands and protect her and make her better. I am so scared my friends !

Love You guys,

Wendy :wub:

Wendy, Please put all your faith in God. I'll put your mother in my prayers. Just have faith...we're here and we pray for your mother. I now pray for the surgeons to have strong and caring hands and to know they can halp her, I pray for their heads, hearts and hands to help her through this time, I pray your mother wants so badly to stay here with you that she will fight to become healthy, and I pray that you are a strong lady to take care of all these things. My heart is with you, our dear Wendy.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Wendy,

While we will not be able to be with you physically, we will be there spirtually. My God, you know all and see all and Lord you know our needs right now. Please be with Wendy and wrap your loving arms around her right now in this time of need. Please be with the doctor's and nurses give them the guidence they need to heal Marcia. Touch Marcia with your healing hands so that she will come through this. Through Jesus name we pray.

Wendy, just know that we are with you and are here for you. Please post as soon as you know something, this post will be connected to my e-mail so I will see as soon as you post.

Love always

Derek

Wendy,

I am in agreement with everyone elses prayers that God's healing hands are on your Mom and that he is guiding the surgeons every move. You are both in my thoughts and prayers! Please let us know how everything went.

Hugs & prayers,

Corinne

Wendy, we are praying for you and your mother...please give us an update as soon as you are able. My friend Jim is still alive and the doctors didn't think he'd make it through surgery! Keep hoping and trusting God for your mom's care. We love you!

Oh my dear friends thank you so much for all your prayers, please keep them coming. She is in CCU now, they drained the fluid and blood from around her heart today and they put an umbrella type device in to keep any more clots from going to her lungs. We are waiting on results but they are now thinking Lymphoma. I have never seen my mother like this, and I am struggling through this but so far I have been stronger than I thought and I know it is from all the love and prayers from you my dear friends. I miss you all and will keep in touch as soon as I can.

I love you my friends,

P.S. Someone please reming William to take his meds while I am gone !

Good Evening my dear friends, you have no idea how much I miss you all ! Please keep your prayers coming, they do seem to be helping. Tonight they took her out of CCU and took her to PCU which means they think she is improving some. Then again who knows maybe the insurance company insisted on it, you know how they can be ! She seemed alittle better tonight, when I left she was having some pain in her heart but they believe it is because they drained all the fluid from around her heart which gave it some cushioning. They are still waiting for results to find out what is causing this all, but at least for now she is somewhat stable. Well I need to get some sleep as I am so afraid of that phone ringing during the night. Please remember I love you all and will keep you informed. Oh and thanks for reminding William to take his meds !

Love,

P.S. William it is 12:00....did you take your meds today??? ;)

Wendy,

I stand with agreement to prayer and add a bit of my own, May God fill you with serenity and faith, and bring us closer to each other with support and prayer. I am glad she is doing better, We are her for you my dear friend,

Blessings,

William

Hey my wonderful friends I am just giving a quick report for the night and then taking a shower and getting some sleep. SHe was doing better this afternoon but tonight, not so much. They made her sit in a chair and walk to the bathroom to make her lungs do some work and I think it really pooped her out. They took out some of the tubes but she is still having alot of chest pain. Probably either tomorrow or Weds they will have her results, please pray that it is not as serious as it could be for me ? I really love you guys and miss you alot ! :wub:

WILLIAM !!! I am very upset with you my dear friend. Look, you and I are approaching 7 months, and we are both going thru hell and we miss our spouses very much but I am going thru another hell right now and the least you can do is take your meds and write to this group when you are feeling down instead of disapearing and making us worry ! We all perfectly understand what you are feeling and I for one have to remember my meds too, but I have realized that if I do, I feel even worse and can't handle things as well as with my meds. Believe me I have been taking extra meds the last week just to get through almost losing my Mom. Now young man you start behaving or I am getting on a plane and coming out to Arizona and kick your butt. ( then again you guys like that sort of stuff...hehehe) Really my friend you be good okay?

Ilove you guys,

Wendy :wub::wub:

Wow...Wendy sounds tough! I'd do what she says! :blush:

Wendy, just want you to know we're still praying...

Love ya!

Kay

Wendy,

You and your Mom are in my constant prayers. Please make sure you take care of yourself while this is going on!

Thanks for giving William a talking to, I was worrying about him also!

Hugs & prayers!

Corinne

William,

Listen to Wendy, take your meds and keep checking in, we do care!

Hugs & prayers,

Corinne

Hey everyone, just a quick note, just back from the Hospital and need to eat dinner (12 midnight no less) and then I am going to bed. They drained 2 1/4 liters of fluid tonight from around her lungs ! They should have a cause tomorrow but the doctors still suspect it will either be Lymphoma or Lupus. Please keep the prayers coming for her (Marcia)I am so tired and so drained sometimes I go to bed and forget to pray !

Hehehe Yes I can be a toughie when it comes to men, don't forget I am the only woman that works with 50 guys so I am used to it. They are there for me in a heartbeat when I need them but watch out if they don't do something important, I let them have it. With William we just care too much and he makes us worry ( bad boy). Speaking of which William take your meds ! Till tomorrow.......

Love You,

Wendy :wub::wub:

I'm praying for you both....God does work miracles, and one is coming up for you. Please take care, get some rest, and let your mother know that all kinds of prayers are out there for her.

LU....Karen :wub:;)

Wendy,

You both are in my thoughts and prayers, prayer perhaps happens even when you are exhausted, the Holy spirit prays in your behalf :)

I apologize for my behavior, I am used to dealing with everything internally since I am alone here, yes you taught my ego a lesson. Such comfort knowing someone cares, take care :wacko:

William

William,

Yes I do care, very much. You and I are very close on our anniversary of our losses and we seem to have many of the same feelings. Alot of us here have made some special friendships I believe that hopefully will last and I get nervous when we don't hear from eachother that is why even if I can only post a quick message I make sure I post something. You are my friend as are alot of people here and are always in my thoughts and prayers. My Mom is alittle better today but still very weak, no diagnosis yet, they are having a hard time pin pointing a cause, talk more tomorrow my friends ! William I took my meds, did you?

Love you all,

Karen thanks so much my friend, I told my mother and she was so touched a tear ran down her cheek. You are all such wonderful friends and I pray I will have better news real soon.

Love,

P.S. Corrine thanks for reminding WIlliam about his meds while I am busy.

Edited by WendyJ

Thanks Derek you are such a good friend and you are right, I need to go to bed so I will check the rest of these posts tomorrow, I went back to work today and need to be in early tomorrow and I am so tired. I miss you !

Love,

Nite Nite ^_^

Wendy,

My thoughts are with you and your mom. The fact that she has shown any improvement at all is good. Hang in there and take care of yourself!

A huge hug to you,

Shell

WILLIAM....TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!!!

Edited by shell

Wendy, please let us know when you hear something more about your mom. You are dealing with so much, our hearts are with you.