Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Another Dream

I was with Yiany at the movies wacthing the film love story. He was holding me and asked me do you remember our love story?We did not have enough time to enjoy.Now you have to take care of our youngest son.Look at him. I saw my son standing and Yiany told meCan you see what is carvedon earth infrond of him?I saw aheart a circle and a square.I woke up in panic and tears.What is the meening? TENY

Teny,

I saw your post yesterday and hoped to see some responses. I wish I could help you desipher your dream however I am not good at things like that unless someone gives me an idea to start. I hope all is well, I have been thinking of you and hopeing all is well. My step mom loved your web site. Talk to you soon and as always you are in my prayers.

Love always

Derek

Teny,

I looked up some dream symbols for you, in case that might help you see the meaning in your dream.

Soft Earth- the need for mothering or tactile contact.

Heart- the centre of the being and represents 'feeling' wisdom rather than intellectual wisdom. It also represents compassion and understanding.

Circle- the inner being or the Self* (see below). Also unity and perfection.

Square- signifies the manifestation of spirit into matter. Represents the earthly realm as opposed to the heavens.

*The Self is the Archetype of potential. "Because the true potential beckons from the future, the first experience in dream form may be a figure encouraging us to move forward. (Just like Yiany did!) Later it can become a symbol of wholeness which we are able to work with in the here and now to create a sustainable future." The explanation of "The Self" goes on to talk about how we have to live as humans in an earthly world, but that we also belong to the spiritual world and "have a personal responsibility within that realm," too, and that achieving a balance between the two, and a full interaction (between both realms), creates wholeness in our being.

Your dream was very full of ripe, symbolic meanings, and it's my opinion that Yiany paid you a real visit to give you inspiration for your future, and to let you know that he is and will be helping you along the way. Do you think he might be trying to tell you that he believes you will get closer to this Wholeness if you do as he suggested and "take care of our youngest son"?

I hope this helps soften your pain of losing him just a little, and also helps you see you haven't really 'lost' him in the Wholeness of existence, but that he's still watching over you, even if you can't see or touch him. :wub:

Edited by Maylissa

I am glad Maylissa replied cuz I didn't have a clue. Teny, all I can tell you is we care about you and are praying for you. It will get better with time, but it does take a while.

thank you my friends for replying.Thank you MAYLISSA for geting in the truble to find the meenings for me.I will try to find in thedictionary the Greek explanation.Im so sorry that Im poor in eglish words to say how grateful I feel for your support. TENY

Teny,

Don't worry about it. Just glad I could help a bit. And frankly, I find it very charming, the way you write. I can absolutely HEAR your Greek accent come through the words and I find that delightful! (it could help me practice using a Greek accent myself, in case I'm ever fortunate enough to visit your beautiful, if now fire-ravaged, country!) I used a book on dream symbols for these meanings, so maybe you could find one of those instead.