Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Wendy,

I had to let William eat the cookies he could not find the combo for his safe to pay the bribe. Did you take your meds? :ninja:

William,

Did you take your meds? :ninja:

I have been having really down days lately, all I want to do is sleep. It did not help that I had to buy a Christmas tree yesterday since I had to get rid of my old one when we moved. I didn't think I would feel so down about the holidays since I have been through this before but I guess it is because it is the first Christmas without John. I really wish I too could skip straight through to Jan. 2, but I have to get my two girls through this. I don't know where I am going to find the strength. I spent the day finally doing some cleaning and crying the whole time. :(

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy,

I had some doubts since this is irreversible but it sure lifted a huge weight off me, how I don't know, but your affirmations help, I see alot of tattoos now then I have say, 15 years ago. So how are you doing?

Yes I ate em all last night and tipped the scale a few pounds LOL

Corinne, I am with you, its difficult yet, I know you pull through this, we will carry the same cross..with each other.

Love,

William

Thanks William it really does help to know that we have friends here to lean on when we are on the down side of this roller coaster ride.

Corinne

P.S.

Does anyone know where the control is for this darn ride? I want off!!!!

Woah Nellie ! There are some people here while I am here? William you piggie you couldn't leave me one cookie? What kind were they anyway? Corinne I am sorry you had a bad day, I think we are all going to have those in the upcoming months, how do you feel tonight any better? If I find the controls to this ride I will let you know because I am getting some motion sickness myself and would like to get off also !!! :blink:

Love,

Wendy :wub:

P.S. Ut oh....didn't take my meds yet...be right back. There goes the next batch of cookies !!!

Wendy,

I had made ones with little m&m's in them (you know they are the ones that William ate) and oatmeal choc. chip. I am getting lazy these days and bought the ones in the pouch that all you do is add butter and an egg. They are really pretty good and do not take much time to make. ;)

I am still feeling pretty lousy tonight but you know how that goes. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. I go to my therapist tomorrow.

Corinne

Corinne those sound yummy, I neve heard of that kind. I usually get the slice and bake ones, they are easier to make than the kind you made so now who is the lazier one ? LOL Who makes the kind you are talking about and where do you find them in the freezer section or maybe the baking isle? I am so sorry you are not feeling better tonight, today I actually feel alittle better than I have the past week but we all know that is temporary. I am throwing a big :wub: (( HUG )) :wub: your way my friend, I hope that helps !

Love,

P.S. Am I the only one not going to a therapist?

Wendy,

They made be made by Betty Crocker. They come in a pouch and you find them by the cake mixes. I tried these because believe it or not I can never get the slice and bake ones to come out right. :blink: Thanks for the hug it does help. I just started going to the therapist recently because I need to get a grip for my girls. Also, I need to figure out how to help my little one deal with her anger since I don't do to well dealing with my own. We both have a tendency to keep everything inside until we explode.

Corinne

Have you ever tried the ones by Betty Crocker that you mix in water and microwave. They come in a bowl and right now I am having chocolate fudge browing. OMG Is this good !!!

Love,

P.S. As I clicked submit post I looked down and nobody is here, man I got to check my deodorant or something, this is just not right!

Good Evening Lyn,

I am feeling alittle better today, but I have a way of hiding my pain too so don't let my humor fool you. Making people smile is one of my passions and I have fun, but no I am serious is it me or does everyone disapear when I come into a room?

Love,

Hi Wendy,

Well, I'm here! I guess I'm still on the prime rib and lobster thing. One of my lady friends, when she gets back from a trip to Florida, we're going out to a lobster dinner. You know I have to brag about my 22-year-old grandaughter. She landed in the Cominican Republic, where they've had hurricane devistation recently as a hurrican relief missionary. She has Spanish so she's also a translator. This is her 4th mission trip. I'm so proud of her...whatta girl. Okay, I'll quit bragging.

:wub:;) Karen

You've got that right, lady! It would be fun, wouldn't it. I feel like I know you. Some day in the future, we'll be able to "think" ourselves to where we want to go. I'll be in Jersey, Texas, Oregon, Arizona, Greece, Canada...I can't remember the rest. I am so proud of Lauren....she's a special girl. My grandson is coaching football at a nearby college. He's 25.....OMG....I'm so old! But, really, I never feel that way.

Corinne,

The switch is inoperable due to lightning, :wub: what is all this about cookies? arrrr.....

Karen, have you an idea for a teleportation device?? you gonna be rich yet :wub:

That's so cute! You know, if I could, I'd like to visit Texas, the northeast, the east coast. I guess I'll have to "think" myself there, huh? Do you like lobster? We should meet in Cape Cod....right, Wendy, Corrine, Suzanne, Gail, William, Art, Bob, Dusky, Christian, Kay, Teny, Lori, Shell, Patty, Shelley....have I forgotten anybody? Above all, our special Marty!

:wub:;)

Okay....Lobster, prime rib, fresh raspberry cheescake, home made biscuits w/honey butter, baked potatoes, fresh roasted asparagus w/mushrooms,...sounds good to me! Then on to Texas for a real good old-fashioned bar-be-que with Derek's brisket.

OMG My mouth is watering, let me guess you all left didn't you? Am I too late again? What switch, what teleportation device? I missed it all again? :angry:

The lonely one with the complex ! :glare:

Okay that's it I waited for 5 mins and nobody is here, I am going to bed now it's 11pm here, see if I go to your nasty old Cape Cod ! :P

Wendy, You'll never be lonely...your friend in the beautiful Pacific NW will always be here for you. Besides that, this device is a constant in your head....just "think" and "think beautiful thoughts" and you'll be there. Got it?

:wub:;) Your friend, Karen

Salmon, that's so great! I have a boat Jack and I fished in and my son-in-law takes me out during that season. I caught about a 5 lb. salmon and I had given him my smoker, so I have some beautiful smoked salmon. My son in Kauai, Hawaii would give anything for that delicasasy (sp?). It really is good if you have the right recipe. Love it! I had forgotten you were here....visiting a family member now that I remember, maybe?