Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Yes, my brother and mom live up there. I bought about 7 pounds of it from Pikes Place and brought it home and vacummed sealed it. I have a good receipe that works very well on the grill. I am sure I will be up there again sometime probably in a year or so.

Wendy, I have this linked to e-mail so even if I am not logged on I get the messages and log back in to post so it appears that I am off line even though I am still up.

Love

Derek

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I missed so much the last couple of days! Last night I worked late and when I got home I built a fire and fed the animals and ate some leftovers in the refrigerator...John and I got to laughing about it later because I didn't remember fixing it to start with and he said I fixed it when he was up 1 1/2 weeks ago...that greatly exceeds my time limit on food so he told me if I die, he'll know what happened. But I must have a pretty good tolerance because I'm still here! Anyway, after eating I conked out and never even went on line. I think the weather changing has affected me, it's dark when I go to work and dark when I come home and it's so cold, I feel like all I do is work, commute, and sleep!