Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Not Working

William,

Yes, they would definitely form a plan and get your fish! Yes, the car engine thing worries me to death, but luckily it doesn't get very cold here...I live in Alabama. But I always thump on the hood of the car anyway and look under it before I drive off. It's hard to tell if they are totally feral or had a home for a brief time, but it took me awhile to get them to let me touch them. I have almost all of them fixed now and their shots, etc. so it's coming along!

Hugs,

Shell

Shell,

Would be funny, but well I am attached to my fish LOL Thats the most humane thing you did I believe, by fixing them, I lived in a neighborhood years ago that had maybe 100 feral cats, and one guy put up a electrical fence. Doesn't

fix the problem. Are you keeping all of them?

love,

William

William,

Oh, I couldn't stand to see your fish hurt either! I love ALL animals, just happen to have so many cats, it kind of leaves no room for other types of babies. Yes, I am keeping all of them. Unfortunately, with ten inside, the others will have to be outside cats (which I really hate!) since I really can't fit anymore in the house! But I'm sure down the road they will end up inside eventually. I envy you having your fishies...they are so calming to watch!

Hugs,

Shell