Grief Healing Discussion Groups

9 Months Today

Stallyn

Thank You Suzanne for the compliment, thanks to Corinne for helping me ! You know everyday I catch myself thinking of times that I could have done things better with Steve or could have been nicer or find myself doing something exactly the way he did and I used to yell at him for doing it that way. I just wonder at times if I had been more watchful of him if he's still be here ???

Love,

Wendy :wub:

In my mind...the "shoulds" of the world don't matter...it seems to be what is " the what is now," seems to be it...at least to me. For my life as it is now is deal with what's happening right now the best way I can and not hide anywhere. I do that every day with hope that some "happiness" will come again. I guess I have hope. Love you guys.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Ok now Wendy gets a tattoo for being good :blush: Beautiful couple!! I think I am way out of steam the past few weeks, I had everything just change too much in a short time, Corinne that is awesome your brother did that, I know you needed the home for your peace, I know with the meds you WILL feel better, and you come a long way with us, I am amazed on the compassion and love here, even still, keeps a old tired man going for a time. I wish so much we could get together but the mouse click will suffice :) Karen, you have alot of hope, you may not see it but it jumps out of the screen :wub:

Love,

William

Hey...do you think it would be fun to share some pics now and then. I'm still doing my courtroom transcription of another DUI and I'm taking a break. You guys are beautiful and I love it. I feel like this part of my life is so important. Thank you.

Karen :wub:

Wendy, if you could see me, my appearance is deceiving, I think 9 months took 10 years off me, Thanks for making me feel young :)

William

Guys, I can't believe this, we are all on the same time!!

My friends

This tired old woman must go to bed. I'm 55. Thanks for the conversation. Sleep well. My little dog Layla just ate the hands off of my old Ken doll my mother had saved all of these years (anyone old enough to remember Barbie and Ken). I found his mangled body. Not a pretty site. Rest in peace Ken.

Suzanne

Karen, thats a good idea, it be nice to share our images of us and really step to the next level. you are right, often what we speak isn't always from the heart..

Corinne, Suzanne, I am going to retract that line and say we are kids at heart :wub: shame on me.

Luv,

William

Oh yes hes gonna need a new head now, poor guy wont be able to feed his family and Barbie is thinking of leaving him now, ahhh...

Well it has been fun but I need to get my girls to go to sleep. Thanks for being here and making me laugh I really needed it. OMG Wendy, Allen and Midge too! :lol:

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

Hmmm well, hes a bad guy that midge, is he a gambler or something? I used to play with legos, perhaps a luxury suite by the toilet? Goodnight Corinne, hus to you.

love,

William

Hi everyone,

Sorry I missed all the fun yesterday, but it sure gave me a good laugh now! I think we can all survive as long as we keep our sense of humor! I truly love all you guys so much.

William,

Yes, the book made me really believe that there is life after death. And there is another book I read called Final Gifts that is amazing. It is written by Hospice nurses and will make you feel much more peaceful about death. And they both provide you with "signs" that you may have missed or be missing now. I think both books would be very healing for you.

I noticed several of you are in Arizona. Maybe there is a way you guys could get together. I wish we all could.....maybe someday we'll figure a way!

Love and hugs to you,

Shell

Wendy,

I wasn't aware you were down last night, but any laughter I can give is a blessing, it makes me feel like a purpose for me,

Shell, There will be plenty more time of silly things, I always myself enjoy making other laugh in some way or another :)I am going to look for those books online, perhaps I am getting alot of messages and need to find out how to attain it :)

Love,

William