Grief Healing Discussion Groups

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you double click on the picture it will come up a lot bigger. Starting from the far left.....John/Dusky, Patti/Missing Charlie, Patty (a lady that Kathy/Bebekat works with), Kathy/Bebekat, Bob/DesertBob, Jo/DoubleJo, Carol/Tori and her brotherinlaw Clyde.

Kathy, Patty and I go to another widow/widower luncheon group together, so I know both of them.... It's the one that I mention every month, when I get a chance to go.

We had a very nice time. We talked about John's book, mostly. I think a lot of us were interested in the fact that we have a book publisher amongst us. During that conversation we found out that Bob published a book once - I believe he said it was a technical book ('cause Bob is a "computer person") but hey...it's a book!! We talked a little about how our loved ones passed away, what we did for a living - ya know...just talked. It was very enjoyable and I hope that we will continue to get together atleast every couple of months.

Gotta get ready for work. Take care everyone!

Hugs!

Patti

Wow how exciting that you all finally got to meet. I am jealous as well but I was thinking why doesn't everyone take a vacation and come to Florida in the summer LOL. Well I plan to be in California this time next year so if you guys continue to meet up then hopefully I will be able to join as well. I wish there was a widow/widower convention or something in that line where everyone can meet others that are/have experienced the same loss and to have motivating guest speakers that can give us all words of confidence. I would love to meet everyone on this site that has helped me so much the past 4 and half months and especially Mrs. Marty to thank her for introducing me to all my new friends here. Love you all ^_^:)

Marlene

Edited by mfarah