Grief Healing Discussion Groups

1 Year Since Myrna Went Home

Stallyn

I just can't for the life of me believe, tomorrow is the year mark that was the LAST day I ever saw her, and I just feel crappy, and a few days is the 1 year of her death and I can remember everything vividly, the pain still there, the grief? still there, and feeling lonely as ever, I hope for the sake of it, the days following will go without incident, please pray for me, for endurance and peace, and a sign from her. I really need something now.

Love,

Dear William,

My dear friend, I pray for peace, understanding, the love for life again, a beautiful and fond rememberance of your lovely lady, and the will to find a good life again.....so much for you a good life again when the time is right for you. My heart goes out to you for all your suffering I so pray for you to be okay....give it time, my friend....just give it time. You are a precious person.

Love you, Karen :wub:;)

William, I will keep you in my prayers for strength and comfort as you go through the day. Please hang on, it will be hard but we are always with you. I hope that she will also give u some signs to bring u comfort again. Ask for it, and I hope it will come soon. Everytime I need some sign from him, I asked for it before I sleep, wishing that he will visit me in my dream. Most often, I couldnt remember my dreams but i woke up in the morning feeling comforted and peaceful and I know in my heart he was there with me all through the night.

My dear sweet William, you know I will be here for you every step of the way as you have been for me. I know in my heart that Myrna will give you a sign that she is still here with you, and you my closest friend will get through this just fine as you know you have shown everyone lately that you are alot stronger than you give yourself credit for. This will be a tough couple weekes for you and I and quite a few of us as we near our anniversary dates. I just can't believe it has been a year !

Love,

Wendy :wub:

Thank you my dear friends, I am not going to try to handle this on my own like in the past, I have to give it to God or I will fall again, the anxiousness and sorrow are building up, I wish I could see her and feel her again, gosh its been too long already, I dread each day with knowing I wake up alone without her. I'll just rest and focus on something else before the mind starts rattling.

Love,

William

William my friend,

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers always and wish for you strength, courage and hope for the future. I know it is hard as Sunday it was 1 year since we last saw John. My heart is so heavy, the girls have grown so much in the past year and their Daddy was not here to see it. Every day I grieve for my loss, for my daughter's loss and for John's loss of not seeing his precious girls grow up. It is hard my dear friend but we will get through this together.

(((BIG HUG))) & prayers, :wub::wub:

Corinne

Here is a rose for your Myrna[attachmentid=269]

post-4359-1204128741_thumb.jpg

William,

Hold your head up and know that Myrna and God walk alongside of you. In her honor, here are the words to a beautiful, powerful song, "To Where You Are" by Josh Groban.

We included the song in my Bill's memorial service, and I fall apart every time I hear it. But I love its message.

TO WHERE YOU ARE

Who can say for certain / Maybe you're still here

I feel you all around me / Your memory's so clear

Deep in the stillness / I can hear you speak

You're still an inspiration / Can it be (?)

That you are mine…Forever love

And you are watching over me from up above

Fly me up to where you are / Beyond the distant star

I wish upon tonight / To see you smile

If only for awhile to know you're there

A breath away's not far / To where you are

Are you gently sleeping / Here inside my dream

And isn't faith believing / All power can't be seen

As my heart holds you / Just one beat away

I cherish all you gave me everyday

'Cause you are my…Forever love

Watching me from up above

And I believe / That angels breathe

And that love will live on and never leave

Fly me up / To where you are

Beyond the distant star / I wish upon tonight

To see you smile / If only for awhile

To know you're there

A breath away's not far

To where you are

I know you're there

A breath away's not far

To where you are

Listen here

Corinne, Kathy, it is harder that I expected even with a year now, I try to think shes in paradise with joy, but no comfort there, but your words are comforting and to know, loneliness is not as profound with you all with me here, thanks for the prayers, God is keeping me glued together tonite, I posted before, without his presence I falter and wither away, but He holds me in his arms and consoles my broken heart.

love ya!

William

We included the song in my Bill's memorial service, and I fall apart every time I hear it. But I love its message.

TO WHERE YOU ARE

*snif* *HONK*

Thanks, Kathy,

Josh Groban was Linda's favorite singer, and his "You Life Me Up" was her personal anthem, and it was played at her memorial service. I think this will be a new favorite for me.

Best,

--Bob