Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Spellcheck?

Elizabeth A.

What I would really love, as in the only thing I would add to this wonderful place... A spellchecker.

Dear Ones,

Unfortunately, we just don't have a Spell-Check feature on this site, but if that is important to you, here's what you might try. Use your computer's word processing program to compose whatever text you want to post here, run your spell-check program, then cut and paste the final draft onto your "clipboard" so you can place it in the white box that appears when you click the "Reply" button on our site. That's the only way I can think of ~ Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Perhaps it also needs to be said that no one on our site is a stickler for proper spelling and grammar ~ and we're all pretty good at deciphering each other's words, even if they're not spelled correctly ~ are we not? :wub:

You are exactly right Marty, and that is what I've been doing. :D Some days it seems I spell just fine and others I feel like I can't do anything right. :rolleyes: Ah well. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Learn something new everyday, though my computer (which is not a dinosaur, but knew of another computer who was) doesn't do that. I only get undo, delete, etc. Thanks for trying.