Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Has Griefhealing's Website Been Experienceing Problems Lately?

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

I also would like to ask has Griefhealing's Website been haveing trouble I notice that When I try to sign out and it says please wait and brings me back to the page it says I'm still logged in?

I'm just woundering,has anyone else experienced any other techinal problems I've just started noticeing this,like I'll post something like a reply and it will say only 1 post and then when I click the post it will show more then 1 post after I hit refresh?

it may be in my settings I just thought I would ask these questions,

Also Maybe they just keep something up a certin time but My Tribute in Honoring the Dead has been removed,I'm not seeing it,was it removed or is it just a techinal issue?

I know I didn't write anything wrong on it thats why I was wanting to find out why its removed,I can write another one I'm not upset I'm just trying to figure out whats been going on,

Anyway Thanks for your time

Hi Robert ~ Nice to "see" you here again :wub:

I don't think there's anything wrong with the site, although I'll keep looking to see if I have the same trouble you describe . . .

As for the Honoring the Dead forum, I'm not sure right now why only one post is showing in there ~ I will look into it and see what I can find out.

Guest Gamer205

Thanks MartyT,I appreate that,

And thanks for the welcome,I do like comming here and talking with very friendly careing people.

Keep up the good work.

I can't figure out why when I click Sign out and it says please wait and it loads the page again it says I'm still signed in?

it could be a problem with my computer settings or something I'm running on Windows Vista so you never know,and I have Trend Pro on Secruity settings so it could be just my settings or something,

But Thanks for the reply and the welcome MartyT,and keep up the good work my friend. :D

Guest Gamer205

Thanks,it may be my cpu settings or Vista my windows or it could be my trend pro secruity I have for it,

But anyway thanks for heopeing I get it fixed and thanks for leting me know that your not haveing any problems,its proabley in my settings or something,

Hi again, Robert ~

You said, Also Maybe they just keep something up a certin time but My Tribute in Honoring the Dead has been removed,I'm not seeing it,was it removed or is it just a techinal issue? I know I didn't write anything wrong on it thats why I was wanting to find out why its removed,I can write another one I'm not upset I'm just trying to figure out whats been going on,

I figured it out, and it's all fixed now! See http://hovforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=&s...indpost&p=21855 ;)

Guest Gamer205

Thanks MartyT,I was just trying to figure it out,

Do You know what the issue was,or was it a tech issue?

anyway Thank you very much and its been good talkin with you,thanks for your nice welcome,