Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Mother's Day

This day was worse then Christmas. It hit really hard today. I took flowers out to her grave and it hit me as hard as it did last August when she died. I remember having her last Mother's Day. I remember what we did where we went. We went to Golden Corral because every resturant had a minimum of a 1 hour wait. She loved going there anyway. I remember her going for that second piece of carrot cake and her telling me how she shouldn't. She loved carrot cake so much. If only I had known that that would be the last Mother's Day I would spend with her. I miss her so much! At church the Pastor spoke about the Proverbs 31 woman. Mom was so much like that. King Solomon must have known my mom!

Thanks for listening.

Hi All,

This was a really bad day for me, This Mother's Day was my fifth without my mom but it was horrible still... I was alone today but just kept asking myself why my mom was not here for me to help her celebrate this special day... I wanted her so very bad so I could make her breakfast and give her flowers...I think it was so bad because I have no one else, all my sibling who are girls or their wives have children to help them through this day and I have no one... I wish that every Mother's Day and Father's Day you were able to see your loved one even if it was just for a few minutes... Tearfully Shelley

Yes.. it was a real hard day.

Didn't go as planned and that's.. well... just the way it is. I'll live.

It continues to be hard on days like this. And I guess I will always miss her everyday... but it does seem worse on Mother's Day.

I was thinking of you all today and was hoping you were faring better than I was...

(((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

leeann