Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Announcement

Guest moparlicious

Guest moparlicious

Hi all,

After these long hard 13 months........As some of you know or may not know my beloved Dan died at the age of 41 years old, left behind, 3 children, and me, his widow, we were married 20 years and together for 24 years. The cruelty of cancer took his life and ours too. I did not know what I was going to do or how I continue on in life. 5 months after Dan died I began college at Bryman School, for my diploma in pharmacy technician, I can proudly say I am done with school, as of Friday and I am going to go on extern for 140 hours. My graduation date is Dec. 12. I am elated and overjoyed with myself, I have worked very hard and I DID IT!!!!!! I DID IT!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Many struggles came my way while I was going to school, after Dan died my best friend in the world died and then the yr came up of Dans death, my grandmother died, I lost my job and our youngest daughter is going through many, many trials of illnesses.(She has many symptoms similiar to her dads cancer) She goes for a scope and biopsy the 26th of this month. Despite all I have gone through and continue to go through I did it, after extern I go for my boards in Dec.I just wanted to share all this great news with all of you, and to tell you all I couldn't have done it without you. I know Dan has been with me many steps along the way and continues to be my angel. He was, is and always will be my world. I love you guys!!!!!! I will continue to grow and go forward I am going for my associates in Science next and then my bachelors. I never gave up and thats why I am where I am today. Love, Kim

Our Dear Kim,

You are an amazing, accomplished, loving and dedicated person to all of us. You, rightfully, should be so proud of your accomplishments in spite of all that faced you. There are few of people like you around, many of them are here on this site, who have faced such bad odds and are coming out on the better side of all of it. YOU DID IT!!! YOU DID IT!! It's wonderful what you've accomplished....you truly are amazing and I'm so proud to have known you. Bless your heart!!!

Love you, Kim.....your frind, Karen :wub::wub::wub:

You go girl! It sounds like your baby steps have turnen into giant ones. I'm so proud of you for your accomplishments in the face of adversity. On another post you said you weren't in Phoenix for long. Are you moving too?

Keep on moving forward and know that we're all behind you to hold you up

Oh Kim big (((((((Hugs)))))) of Congratulations to you!

Yes I agree you are an inspiration and I wish you all the very best in your externship. Your accomplishments are awesome and I'm sure proud of you.

Despite severe adversity.. you persevered. You are one courageous woman!

All the very best

leeann

Kim you have no idea how proud of you I am...that is truly amazing news ! See you are stronger than you thought, you just haven't realized it yet...or are just starting to now. This is super super news and you are going to just be fine...keep up the good work kiddo !!!

Love You,

Wendy :wub:

Guest moparlicious

Karen and Mary Linda,

Thank you so much for your kind words you all are my heart and souls. I mean it I would not, could not and never will be without any of you for you are my family and all who I love dearly.

Mary Linda,

Yes I am moving to North Carolina in Feb or March. My son is going to uti to be a mechanic, and his real passion and dream is in Nascar, the only place to train for that is in the Carolinas. Our Missie is coming, but our other daughter will stay in Phx and continue to grow in her journey of life, she has a great job here and she has 11 years left of school before she has completed her schooling to be a plastic surgeon. Although we are sad she is staying her in AZ, I am moving forward to a new life and see where God may lead me. Ww have no family there and would be leaving all our family, but we are excited for a new journey. Love and peace to you all, Kim

LeAnn and Wendy,

Thank you LeAnn for your kindness. Thank you Wendy I love you very much and you mean the world too me. Love, Kim

Kim:

That is great news. Congratulations!!! Dan was with you step by step. I do believe in that. And I am not just saying that. My husband and I both believe(d) that your body just dies and that you soul lives on. There have been a lot of instances that have happened to me since my husband died that I feel could not have been coinstances. To me there are no coinstances.

Kim, I wish you a lot a luck in your new endeavor.

Love and God Bless,

Jeanne

Kim

You are an inspiration! Good for you! It shows what a strong will you have to get keep going under such difficult circumstances. Just one of the trials which have come your way is difficult enough to deal with. I know you can't see this but I am standing at my computer giving you a standing ovation!!!

Hugs,

Sherry

Kim,

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!! You did it!!

Edited by kayc

Guest moparlicious

Patti,

Helloooooooooooo, I missed you, where have you been lets do lunch soon, want to meet you all and put faces to the names and be able to hug each of you would mean so much to me, I love you all so much, you are my rock!!!! Kim