Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Feel So Lost

Guest moparlicious

Hey, sometimes the Simpsons come up with something good!

Yes my dear but if you look at the schedule your quarterback may be back by then...and then we may have a real good show down ! We will discuss later about a bet on this game.........LOL

Love You,

Wendy :wub:

Derek we do not play you till November 2nd.....are you ready to rumble?

Kim and Wendy,

You know I have a special place in my heart for girls from New Jersey, and I was elated to see the Giants win the Super Bowl, but I've been a Browns fan since I was a kid. That is one of many burdens I have had to carry through my life. So, sorry girls, but last night's victory was SWEET!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest moparlicious

Derek,

Ok ok a cowboys fan, hmmmm what happened to them against them Cardinals, we all have our bad days!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. You guys are too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Kim Always will be a Giants fan.

Okay, ladies! Maybe we disagree about football, but I think we can agree about one thing: the jerk that Kim originally posted about in this thread deserves a good whipping...

...like the whipping the Browns gave the Giants last night!!!!! :lol:

All joking aside Kim, I hope you are feeling better!

Mike

Derek

Even though we are from IL, Tom was always a Cowboys fan. So when I decided to have this benefit I'm having Nov. 1st I sent them a letter to see if they would be willing to donate anything. They sent a pennant autographed by the GM and coach. Now why wouldn't you get at least Tony Roma and/or Emmitt Smith to sign it so it would bring some money.

Sorry Cowboys and I do appreciate the thought but come on.

Maybe you'd like to buy a raffle ticket. HA!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Wendy will get it fot a present for you, NOT

Kim,

Having been very close for many years with the Giants when they practiced here at Fairleigh Dickenson University and knowing some of the best players from the past such as LT, Carl Banks, Pepper Johnson, Phil Simms and the list could go on and on I know that those signatures would not do you any good unless there was a picture of them signing it or a certificate of authenticity. I have many things autograped like LT's jersey and a football with all their signatures and even a helmet but I made sure that with each signature I had a picture of them signing them. It was still very nice of them to send you the pennant and that should help boost your sales of chances...I hope so !

Love,

P.S. Derek just to prove you wrong I just bought something to do with the Cowboys...but it won't stay here...LOL

Guest moparlicious

Wendy,

Thank you for your post, but Mary Linda is the one with the pendant. I am a true and loyal Giants fan, always have been always will be. That is fantastic you have all that stuff. I grew up very close to Hackensack and Rutherford. I was born in Montclair. Bergen Co, is my home roots. I love Essex co and of course Seaside Heights, Wildwood and Toms River were our favorite vacation spots. Love, Kim

Well I just got off the phone with him and he said now you are on his naughty list because he has no idea who you are. He said just because you have it in good with the reindeer not to make people think you have it in good with him, now Carson is another story...he is a good boy ! LOL

Love You,

Guest moparlicious

Wendy and Derek,

You two crack me up, thanks for making my week so great, I sure do love you guys, no matter what team you like. Mike I guess I can forgive you too. Wendy am I still on the list????? LOL Love, Kim

Kim,

You are so welcome, Derek and I love to clown around alot like that with eachother. Sometimes it just helps to have a good laugh to help you forget your troubles. We do love you too and I talked to Santa and he said so far you are still on his good list ! LOL

Love Always,