Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Dating

dpodesta

Hey William! What is wrong with snow! Have you ever tried to ski or sled down a hill without it? And with Derek around, Wendy won´t have to shovel or deal with cleaning off the car! We have the ocean and changing seasons, beautiful fall colors on the trees and such variety as the flower gardens alter throughout the year. It is 82 degrees in Mesa right now, who wants to play football in that heat. You enjoy your scorpions and such, my friend. I think Wendy and Derek ought to settle in up here. Oh, and did I mention cuddling up in front of the fireplace with a blizzard outside. Now there are some memories!!!! :):):)

Edited by fred

Corinne, I havent been this happy and now Wendy finding someone, its been a double blessing!

Fred, I think you might be mistaken, I love the snow, and hate the summers, especially june-september when it reaches the triple digits. I been to Flagstaff and dewey and its great! I often meet people from the east and how much they tell me the snow is rough, today is beautiful, but colder would be nice :) now with a big yard, soon I will dig a pit with a big bonfire and a beer LOL

William,

Fred and I were just talking today how here in the east we love our snow. Yes it is a pain at times with the morning commute but to us a couple inches is a dusting and we don't even bother to shovel. Like tonight with bad rain/thunderstorms there is nothing like starting a fire and lighting a few candles and snuggling on the couch with a blanket and a good movie. Denise should know exactly what I am talking about and since you are like me and don't like the extreme heat I think you would love it too.

Love You,

Wendy :wub:

Wendy, its been so long for me to see such beauty, unless cactus and tumble weeds are a fancy, I been here so long I dispise it, Denise says she doesn't miss it but its cold for her when its 55F LOL. Its been a lifelong dream to go to my roots back east, hopefully she can be persuaded too, wish me luck on that! :wub:

William wouldn't that be wonderful, you and I have been friends for so long it would be great to have you here on the east coast...we could all hang out the way we always wanted to. I know you hate the heat but could you take the cold here...55 for us is a heat wave ! LOL

Love You,

Wendy :wub:

We have been close friends and never saw you in person, but it may happen someday when Denise takes me there, wow 55 is hot? imagine that, gosh my bloods so thin I probably be a snowman in Jersey :wub: