Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Contact With Deceased

Melina, dear ~ You asked, "So how do we know what are signs and what aren't? And if they are signs, how do we know what they mean?" I think the best way to find the answers to your questions is to do some reading on the subject. There are dozens of excellent Web sites, articles and books available, and you'll find links to many of the ones I've explored myself listed on the Alternative Healing page of our Grief Healing Web site. Here are some that I think you may find especially helpful:

Extraordinary Grief Experiences, Web site of Louis LeGrand, PhD, along with his wonderful book, Love Lives On: Learning from the Extraordinary Encounters of the Bereaved

Afterlife Contact and Signs, by Christine Duminiak

How Grief Relates to the Work of the Soul: Interview with Laura Scott

Soul Shift: Finding Where the Dead Go (Book by Mark Ireland)

I believe you and it has happened to me. on different occasions from different loved ones that have passed. Can't talk about the hubby's yet but my dad appeared two months after on his birthday. I couldn't cry anymore. He mentioned that it wasn't so bad and appeared in his sixties instead of 85. He was healthier looking and smiled when he told me. That was the first time. Linda Kay