Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Bad News Good News

Hellow my far away friends I was feeling very depressed but I had to pool myself together for the sake of my bruther and sister in law that again in hospital .Remember that she strugles with 3 times a week dyalisis.Her name is Clare and had complication and went under a very dificult surgurythat lasted 6 hours.I have been in the same place Yianny died and it is hard .Memories of his strugle for life game back together with fear that a person I love is also sufering. Life keeps me going giving alot of tears alot or fearsbut around the corner some hope for good news.My daughter in law had all her tests and all are normal and her pregnasy is progresing.She is now at the 5th month and with all your prayers I will welcome a new babygirl in the family.I need you prayers for the new life to come.Anna my daughter in law had problems getting pregnand and lost last year her first baby.Thank you all for beeing here .Your far awau friend.TENY

Teny,

Yes I remember that Anna lost their baby last year...we will pray for this new little life to make it!

Teny - I have no doubt at all that you were there, and strong, for your brother and sister in law; I can imagine very well how difficult it must have been. Prayers for Clare's recovery from the surgery! and prayers, too, for your Anna and her baby girl. Hugs, marsha

Dear Teny,

You and your family are in my prayers. Kath