Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Feel Better ...

Oh my, those prayers work! (Thank you all.)

I feel much better today. I'm ... somehow ... stronger (and feeling myself). Of course I'm a good teacher, and my 34-year old newly appointed vice-principal? I'll chalk-up his criticisms to the ignorance and arrogance of youth.

Thank you all for helping and supporting me.

Enclosing all of us who visit here ... in well-wishes and love ....

Temmie

Hi Temmie,

I am so happy that things look and feel better for you, I have been praying in hopes change for the better in your life Take care Shelley

And God bless you, Shelley!

Today ... I'm waking up with a feeling as though a bomb has gone off in my chest. I feel scared of the dark, and don't want to wake up (but can't afford to sleep). I have mountains of school work ... oh dear. Report cards await, and my work is in a bit of a mess.

Oh well.

I'm finding some courage in the remembrance of how much better I felt yesterday. That I can resume some level of control. And ... also, in the feeling ... that life is so very fleeting, fragile, and short.

We are all here for such a short period of time, in the greater scheme of things. And even when we suffer (or fall into disrepair), the suffering is temporary.

Surely better days lie ahead. What more can we do than put one foot in front of the other, and try to step forward into our days with more confidence?

In the name of our loved ones,

Temmie

Hi Temmie,

I am also happy you are feeling better, and of cource you are a great teacher.

When we are down it is strange how much me all everything in our lives into

our feelings, when we are feeling down nothing is right. I have got to find a way

to seperate things when I feel down.

Again I am happy to hear you are feeling better today, all we have is a day at a time.

Keep the Faith my friend.

Jackie

And God bless you, Shelley!

Today ... I'm waking up with a feeling as though a bomb has gone off in my chest. I feel scared of the dark, and don't want to wake up (but can't afford to sleep). I have mountains of school work ... oh dear. Report cards await, and my work is in a bit of a mess.

Oh well.

I'm finding some courage in the remembrance of how much better I felt yesterday. That I can resume some level of control. And ... also, in the feeling ... that life is so very fleeting, fragile, and short.

We are all here for such a short period of time, in the greater scheme of things. And even when we suffer (or fall into disrepair), the suffering is temporary.

Surely better days lie ahead. What more can we do than put one foot in front of the other, and try to step forward into our days with more confidence?

In the name of our loved ones,

Temmie

Temmie,

Bless you and please let me know where you found the strength, mine left me this morning.

Patt