Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Offering You Assistance

Hello everyone,

Every one in a while, I like to post a note on here for all my fellow grievers. I do not post too often anymore; however, I do read all your posts.

My Jack as been gone nearly 4 years now and it still saddens me when I see all the new folks coming into this community of grievers – just starting this terribly difficult process.

It is for this reason that I am writing today. So many of you do not know me – you are so new to this process and I have not posted in some time. I just wanted once again to offer each of you the link to my web site and the book that I wrote following Jacks death as possible tools to help you all heal.

Whether you read my book or not important, and I do not mention it to make money. It was written to help me heal, which is exactly what writing it help me do. I am only seeking to help each of you and I know that reading numerous books after Jack died did in fact help me heal.

What I would strongly encourage each of you to do is visit my web site as it is a healing place to assist you in this difficult process. In addition to information about my book, it is filled with many inspirational pieces and music.

See the web links below (following my signature)

Peace and love to each of you.

Dusky - - Thank you for the informston and offers of the websites. I believe that we spoke together on this site before, but I was so new to this awful grieving process that I could barely see the keyboard through my tears. I am always so grateful when some one who has suffered the same loss reaches out to help others going through it. Thank you.

Kathy Papajohn

Dusky

thank you very very much for your help. I have just looked at your website and think it is wonderful. I especially liked the way you even thought to include the recipe and poetry, as well as songs. Plus you had a memorial page for your dog and that really spoke volumes to me about what a lovely man you are. I know I shouldn't measure a person by how much he cares for his dog but I can't help it! I'm sorry you lost your love and am sure that even though it was 4 years ago the wounds can seem raw to you even today.

I lost my darling Cliff 4 months ago and am struggling at the moment, but trying very hard to be brave and make him proud of me.

thanks again Dusky, it is a lovely thing to give us.

xxx

Kathy and Boo,

Thanks for your reply - every time I can help another person manage their way through some of this painful journey it helps me as well. This journey takes time - and is excruciatingly slow - but there is life to be had "down the road."

With Love and Peace,

Dusky

because you like poems, I thought you might like this one. I am going to include it on my blog because I think it is beautiful.

Evocation

> A name shattered to pieces

> A name shattered in the void

> A name that never replies

>> A name that I'll die calling

>

> The one word left in the soul

> To the last I couldn't pronounce

> My Beloved

> My Beloved

>

> The red sun hovers over the hill

> And the deer moan woefully

> I'm calling your name

> On a lonely hill

>

> I call your name in great sorrow

> I call your name in deep sorrow

> My voice reaches towards the sky

> But the sky is too far from the earth

>

> Turn me into stone

> I'll call your name till I die

> My beloved

> My beloved

>

> by a Korean Poet ,Sol-Wol Kim(1902-1934)

>

Kathy and Boo,

Thanks for your reply - every time I can help another person manage their way through some of this painful journey it helps me as well. This journey takes time - and is excruciatingly slow - but there is life to be had "down the road."

With Love and Peace,