Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Date Of Deceased

furkid

I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but when we view the information of others it would be nice to know when their loved one passed away, vs. the date they joined the group. For instance I just joined the group this month, but my husband passed away the beginning of May. It of course, should be an optional thing. But it would give the rest of us an idea on how recent their loss is, and therefore gauge our responses accordingly. Of course keeping in mind that everyone progresses at a different rate.

Hi PK ~ Actually that information is available, because we ask about that whenever anyone first registers on the site -- but in order to see it, you have to click on the member's name, which takes you to that person's profile. Look on the left side of the screen and scroll down a bit -- there under "Previous Fields" you will find the member's relationship to the person who died, along with the date of death.

Again, thanks, I thought it would be nice if it displayed to the right like the picture and interests and such. Just a thought.

blush.gif