Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Thank You Marty!

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

Marty I would like to thank you for your Advice to talk to my friends mother I did and We talked a lot and She Felt a lot better and so did I,

Thank you for your advice and trying to encourage me to speak with her you was right on everything you said so thank you very much.

Great Website you all do great work! this site helps so many people!

keep up the great work I know I feel better.

My dear Gamer,

I know that it took a great deal of courage for you to pick up the phone and call Jason's mom, because you weren't sure how she would react. But you took a risk and you did it anyway, despite your fears. That was a very brave thing to do.

Hooray for you! I have a feeling that, wherever he may be, Jason is smiling down upon you right now and feeling very, very proud of you. That makes two of us.

Love and hugs to you,

Marty T

Guest Gamer205

MartyT thanks for your advice I went to her house and visted her She told me things I did not know before and I have no regrate no more she let me know that my friend was not mad at me at all in fact he had talked to her about me that day that he was killed,I told her how much I had thought about her and I huged her and she huged me back and she told me to call her anytime.

So MartyT Thanks a lot and your site is truely a great site like I said you all help many people,