Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Birthday Wishes

Hi Ted,

I'm sorry that I missed your birthday. I hope that the day went as well as possible. I continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers. Prayers for peace and healing.

Peace, love, and blessings,

Linda

Hi Ted,

I'm sorry that this is a belated "Happy Birthday"...sorry you felt blue...Time and God will heal all wounds..just some are deeper than others...

I'm glad that you can be here for the other men on this site and to share what God has taught you through your own private Hell...I know that we have called it a "Grief Monster"...Now I look at it like "God's chisel" molding us and pounding out the rough edges to make us who He wants us to be...People cause their on sicknesses and death and we who are left have to go thru this time with God to become brand new....however and whatever that is and how long it takes for Him to get us to that place to surrender and accept His chiseling and putting us thru His fire...He is gentle unlike humanity..."One day at a Time" my friend and Jeremiah 29:11...Always my blessings to you...Rochel

Thank you all for all the birthday wishes. Tomorrow is the 4 month mark for me and I will have to say I have improved quite a bit in the last few weeks. I don't really know why, but I'll take it. I think that even though this is a grief site, we should embrace the times when we feel better and let others know.

Best,

Ted

Dear Ted,

I'm glad that you are improving...you don't know why??? I think it is your stong belief in God...you have told me in past posts that He will see me thru...you have encouraged many others on this site and when you give so much to others, it will come back to you...I know that I for one have been greatly encourged on this site by you...I know that you can identify with the hurting males in our little family here...Hope this 4 mos sad mark on your calendar will be a remembering the good times and moving out of the grief....Bless you...Rochel