Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Wisdom When All Else Fails

How's my forum family these days...The new year is here and we all have some type of difficult decisions to make....Since we are no longer intimidated by circumstances or the opinions of those around us and our spouses are gone, we need to ask God for wisdom in making these decisions....When we do, we will be amazed how clearly things come into focus...With God's wisdom comes a remarkable absence of fear....His wisdom gives us balance, insight and stability....It also gives us the strength to press on confidently inspite of unanswered questions...When we are ready to move forward, He will meet us at the bend in the road...and, all we have to do is call out to Him and He will be there....Hope everybody is moving along in this journey with hope for the future...I'm going into my 4th month and I'm seeing that hope ahead of me...Bless all of you...Rochel

Rochel, very inspiring and hopeful post. The strength from God especially needed at this time...I'm really going to need it Saturday when I visit Adrianne's grave site. Please pray that I will have the strength to carry through on this. I know it is something I need to do, but I am very apprehensive about it.

Best to you and all on this site,

Ted

Rochel,

"With God's wisdom comes a remarkable absence of fear." Beautifully put, my dear.

Thank you,

Kath

Psst...Ted, I'll be saying an extra prayer for you Saturday. May God's healing touch wrap you with peace and strength on your visit.

Rochel,

That was beautiful. Thank you for your words of hope and inspiration.

Ted,

Thoughts and prayers for you as taking this step through the process. May you feel peace and comfort.

Blessings, Debbie