Grief Healing Discussion Groups

To A Special Young Lady Shawna Taylor 05/31-92-02/16-2010

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

:(

This is in Memory of a Very Special Young Lady Named

Shawna Lynn Taylor

May 31st 1992-February 16th 2010.

I posted about her death in the general losses, on this website, I wanted to honor her here, She died in a Car Accident this past Tuesday, and Her death has rocked our community, in Winchester Kentucky, She was just 17 years old.

there was no alcohol or drugs involved it was just a Tragic accident that took her young life She struck a telephone pole and was killed on impact and was dead at the scene.

I didn't know Shawna, but from everything I've heard about her threw our community, She must have been a Very Special and Careing Kind person, Everyone in my community has been Talkin about her Tragic death, She was just getting ready to go to College.

I think why her death has effected me in such the way it has, is because I lost a friend at 20 years old, in a car accident in May of 2004, so it brings back painful memories, and I know what her friends are going threw, and it is very hard.

She was very active in her Church in the Youth Area, Everyone that Talks about her Said she Was a Loveing Person and that when she made friends with you, You were her friend for life, and that She Valued every friend she made.

I posted on her guestbook, and Told her Friends and Family, that my thoughts and prayers are with them, and to try and be comforted by the fact that God just got his newest Angel in Heaven.

so I wanted to post this in her Memory, so Shawna Lynn Taylor rest in peace in God's arms.

You truely must have been Very Special for God to wanted to have you so Early,

Love You Shawna Lynn Taylor in God and You will Be Very Missed.

Gamer205-Robert Fraley :(