Grief Healing Discussion Groups

So Tired Of Death

some days i sit an all i want to do is cry. it seems so unfair. i know everyone has loss, but it seems that i have had more than my shair of it in the past 2 years. as of yesterday we layed to rest my aunt. so this makes 7 people that i have lost. an to make matters worse i have lost myself. i don't even know who i am anymore. all the people i have talked to says that the death gets easyer as time goes on but i don't see it. an i am so tired of people telling me they know how i feel cause nobody knows what i am going threw, yes people can sympathize, but they don't know how i feel. an i am not saying nobody dose cause i know there are people that are going therw things like mine, but the people that are telling me this have no idea. like my hubby, he has never lost someone close to him until last october, an he lost a aunt, yes i konw he loved her but thats not the same as loosing a parent or a sister. an i know it was hard on him when i lost the baby, but he wasn't even there for me he was at work, he couldn't even take off to be with me when it happend. an i know thats how some people deal with death is to go on with there life cause thats what i have done for the past 2 years but i want TO TALK!! an when i try to talk to him he changes the subject. i know it would help me to talk to him, but i guess that want ever happen sad.gif

I'm so sorry for all of your loss's. You're right no one knows what you're going throug. You're pain is you're own. I lost my mother fuve months ago and it had only gotten worse. The whole, time heals thing is a load of crap if you ask me. If you ever need to chat feel free. I will always listen. I know I'm not your husband but I will listen. Good luck and all the best to you!

When my mom died four months ago, the best thing that anybody said to me came from one of my mom's long time friends. When she was younger and had to deal with some painful losses in her family, someone in her family told her that she did not have to get over anything. She did not ever have to "get over" losing the people who had died. When she said this to me, it took some of the pressure off from feeling like I needed to pick myself off of the floor so quickly and get on with things.

• 5 weeks later...