Grief Healing Discussion Groups

To My Grandmother Emma Lou 9/1-1931-03/16-2010

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

In Memory of My grandmother Emma Lou

September 1st 1931-March 16th 2010

I've posted the news about my grandmother's passing on the loseing a grandparent board on this site and I thought I'd post

a Special Tribute for her here, She died of Alzheimer's disease last night at 2:00am

She truely was one of the sweetest people you could ever meet, She Cared and loved everybody she met, and would honestly do anything

she could for you if she possibley had a way,

I love her so much, and Thank God he blessed me with such a wounderful loveing grandmother like he did, I was truely blessed to have had

her all the years I had her, and I thank My Grandmother from the bottom of my heart for always being there for me, Her love she gave me,

and for always being there for me when I just needed someone to talk with about my troubles,

I am Very Saddened, but happy at the same time, for her, cause now She's out of her pain and not sick, and with The Angels in Heaven now

and re-united with my grandpa, that died back in 1996, She has won her fight and is now With Jesus Christ, and I will see her again!

Granny I love you so much and Will Always Love You and never forget you.

Please pray for me Granny from Heaven that I'll make the right choices for my life.

Love You Always!

Robert

Robert - What you have written is soulful and quite beautiful. I will remember it, probably forever. - Ron B.

• 2 months later...
Guest Robert27

;) Thank you RonB,

for likeing my tribute post, I did the best I could in this writeing about her, wanted to make it as special as I could to remeber her by.

Hope you have a great rest of your week and Weekend to come!