Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Nearly 6 Weeks

I don't know if I'll ever be able to stop the clock ticking on Saturday nights. The closer it gets to 7:48 the more I want to run but can't run into his arms so there's nowhere to go. I don't know how my heart keeps on beating when it is so broken. The world goes on all around me.....I'm frozen in time.

Always Gene....Always!

Peace to all of us Left Behind full of love holding on to precious memories while in pain.

I... don't know how my heart keeps on beating when it is so broken.  The world goes on all around me.....I'm frozen in time. 

ustwo

Just know that Jean and I are thinking of you and Gene and your loving relationship.

I share you wonderment about why my heart goes on, even though it is permanently damaged. sad.gif

Somehow the world does go on. I often wish it would do so without me. I would much rather be with Jeannie.

Take Care. smile.gif

Walt C.

WaltC, I too wish the world would go on without me. Time is like an enemy. But the love you and I have with Gene and Jeanne is not bound by time. That love is endless. I really don't like waiting but we have no choice. My soul will soar to Gene when time is gone. I know Gene and Jeanne are watching us...looking out for us. I would not have wished Gene to have been left behind to endure this heartache. I love him too much.

I wish for a better tomorrow for all of us.

I know, it really doesn't seem to get better or if it is we can't see it. I had a couple of okay days this week but the nights were bad. I am so tired of crying, you'd think I'd be out of tears by now but that's the one constant. But my one consolation is that at least I have something/someone to cry about...it really is better than a dead existence, which is what I had before I knew George. When it hurts this much it's only because we loved this much! I too am waiting...and time seems endless and nonexistent. It seems like it goes on for everyone but me...and the rest of you wo are going through the same thing. But one thing is for sure...it is passing.