grace10

After Death Communication

Signs From Our Loved Ones

I have found some of this information to be interesting to me. I put it in a PDF format so it can be downloaded to your computer if you wish.

To this day, I am still witness to what I believe are signs from my Jim. I choose to remain open to this idea.

Anne

Signs of your loved one.pdf

Thank you, Anne. I haven't had much in the way of signs since George died, I wish I could...sometimes when I hear someone else telling about their dearly departed bringing to their attention a lost article or giving them a sign about something...I feel a pang of jealousy. (Doesn't George want to talk to me? Isn't he interested in what's going on in my life anymore?) I'm open to the idea, it just doesn't seem to happen much. And I wonder, if something happens (like a triple rainbow, as occurred when he died), is it my imagination or willful thinking getting carried away? Is it just life happening as usual, or is he really trying to communicate to me?

I think all of us wonder these thoughts. Yet I'm open. I miss him so much and sometimes I especially need and want communication from him of some sort...when I am struggling, don't know what to do, in need of comfort or encouragement. I whisper his name, I look up at his picture on the wall, I feel him inside my heart. Tonight, all the same, I think I'll ask him for a...hope for a...dream.

• Like 1

This just in from our friend and colleague Dr. Annette Childs. Take time to watch the video ~ it is well worth it! (Allow 18 minutes.)

Why am I telling you all of this, and attaching a video to this post about ‘After Death Communications’??????? 

Because… it’s the perfect way to explain what the life of an Everyday Mystic is like…. The things I talk about in that video- experiences that hint at a larger reality-(okay maybe hint is the wrong word….knock upside the head might be a better term…) These kinds of events are the norm in my daily life….. Yet, Life never affords me a mountain top to go and sit upon…. No, it sends me soccer tournaments and work deadlines, and family commitments, and STUFF… lots and lots of busy, important, mundane, never ending STUFF- all day every day……But none of that really matters- if I let the Interactive Universe know that ‘I’m in’….. it doesn’t matter how busy and harried my daily life is…the Sacred always finds me…. Somedays it just winks in passing, but other days, Sacred pulls up a chair at my busy table and unloads a monumental cosmic truth or two.

It is a cycle I have lived my entire life- and now that I have that big ‘TO DO’ crossed off my list with the launch of my interactive website I will have a way to share this path of the Everyday Mystic with others. If you think this may be a path for you... stick around- I will be talking more about it in the weeks to come.

Enjoy the video and I hope to see you soon on the new site xo

40649b4b32e0c8111604b9b1fa3df9ba.png
After Death Communications are one of the topics we explore in my new book Soul Messenger.... 

75355983-47d6-48ef-93e5-4ec45037c1fe.png

“After-Death Communication” – a free webinar with Dr. Gloria Horsley & Dr. Heidi Horsley with guest host Bill Guggenheim just aired today. It was excellent and will air again in a few days on Open to Hope. So many stories and it just needed to be listened to. A few points that I found interesting were: “there is no time limit on ADC,” “you can be your own medium,” “we can’t go back,” “reach out – that is how we heal,” “here we have an earth suit, only thing we bury is the physical body,”

I liked the fact that they brought up Darcie Sims “the Mother Teresa of Grief and Loss” and mentioned that you only have to be with her for a few minutes before you are laughing. A book mentioned is – Hello From Heaven: a New Field of Research-After-Death Communication by Bill & Judy Guggenheim.

An hour well spent and I will probably listen to it again when it airs in a few days. 

Darcie Sims passed away on March 4, 2014, but her websites are still up. 

This may help someone 

The person I lost and I mainly communicated on Facebook messenger. I’ve downloaded all our conversations and had them made into a book and along with that there was a pdf. It’s been a comfort and reading it has made me hear him in my head. I’m new here so I don’t want to break possible advertising rules but I found the company via a google search 

• Like 3

On 7/12/2020 at 8:32 AM, AnnJ said:

This may help someone 

The person I lost and I mainly communicated on Facebook messenger. I’ve downloaded all our conversations and had them made into a book and along with that there was a pdf. It’s been a comfort and reading it has made me hear him in my head. I’m new here so I don’t want to break possible advertising rules but I found the company via a google search 

I've done the same. My first thought when I saw the thread was "save it", so I put it in Drive, and I also took some screencaps of my favourite things she said and cute pictures she sent me. I can hear how she would respond to certain things too, and lots of things not just a message.

• Like 2