Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Too Much Loss....all At Once...my Heart Hurts

maggiet

Found a home for my dogs today. I miss them already. I'm glad they are together though. Now I move on to the next step.. I will be getting my house ready to go up for sale. I will take one day at a time 7 hang in ther. Glad I have family & yous to listen, care & pray for me. Had a nice weekend. Hope the same for everyone else. Have a good week..

Debby,

It was very brave of you to place your dogs...I know you didn't have a choice, but I am so very glad you found them a home where they can be together, it will definitely ease their transition.

My heart goes out to you in this huge adjustment an all that it entails, I am praying for you too.

Kay

Thank you for your letter. I will be calling later to make sure everything is going ok with the dogs. The house is really quiet & lonely now. I spend a lot of time on the computer or watching tv. It snowed some this morning & snowing now,(UGH)! I am ready for Spring.lol Take care..

Well we,(WI) sure got plenty of snow! Was snowed in Wednesday. If my hubby was here he would of had it plowed right away. Oh, well. I am thankful for the two angels,(neighbors) who do the plowing for me. Very quiet & lonely without the dogs. Kids are coming the weekend to help clen, etc. to get the house up for sale. Hope the house doesn't take long to sell,(was empty for year & a half till we bought it). Have my eye on a apartment complex in town. It is near stores that I can walk too. Well otherwise I am ok. Hope everyone else is ok too.

debby,

Thank God for your neighbors! I spent a week shoveling snow after Christmas and it gets old fast!

I imagine it is very lonely without your dogs. Have you heard anything about how they're doing? I'm sure they're resilient, it's us that have the hard time with it, dogs stay in the present better than we do.

I wish you well on selling your house and am glad your kids will be with you this weekend. Thank God for them!

Kay