Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Remebering My Best Friend Jason Arvin Who Was Killed In A Car Accident

Guest Robert27

Guest Robert27

Today I think about my best friend Jason Arvin who was Killed in a Car Accident 7 Years ago Today,

A Lot has Changed since that Day on May 31st 2004, but one Thing that Has Not Changed & Will Not Change is

me being Thankful for The friendship I had with him, and remebering him, He Truely Was like my Younger Brother,

And We had fun everytime We were Together, Playing Video games, Talking everyday Life,

I will never forget him, and have not since his death, He was just like my Family, and to this Day It Still

bothers me that he's gone,

In Memory of Jason Arvin

1984-2004.

Gone but Never Ever Forgotten

Robert, dear, you are a true and loyal friend, and I'd like to believe that somewhere out there, in a realm somewhere beyond our human understanding, Jason is holding a very special place for you, until the two of you can be together again. I also think you have your own special angel watching over you. I will be thinking of you both today

Guest Robert27

Thank You Marty For those Kind Words and Yes I believe You Are Right,

I know in my Heart That Jason is in Heaven, and its my Hope That He's Saying a Prayer for me To God,

to help me make it threw everyday Life.

God bless You Marty, and Always Thanks for all the work you do here at griefhealing in helping others.

Dear Robert,

I am sorry for the loss of your dear friend Jason. You are good and loyal friend. I believe that Jason is saying a prayer for you to God to help you through everyday. You are a testament of what friendship is all about and I hope alongside your sadness you feel proud for being such a valued friend.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

Dear Robert,

You are so very welcome! You are a blessing and a gift to the world and I believe Jason is so proud of you.

Thank you for adding me as a friend; I am honoured. I wish you peace.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

Guest Robert27

;) Thank You so very much Carol That makes me feel so good!

Your more then Welcome about me adding you as a friend, Thank You for haveing me as Your's too!

Take Care and be Blessed!