Grief Healing Discussion Groups

It Never Ends, More Bad Luck

Hi Everyone,

Well Monday you all know I had the surgery. It went well and I could feel all the prayers from all of you, my friend, and my church. Harry offered to take me home around 11:00 or so. I decided to wait until my friend Donna would pick me up around 2:30. It is a good thing I did. I voided 6 times after the catheter was taken out. The last 3 times the amount drop down each time. The last time was only 100 cc. I got dressed around 2:00 and I felt a lot of pressure in the bladder. I asked for the nurse. When she saw me, she told me to get back to my room and in bed they were going to ultra sound the bladder. I needed the catheter back in. They took out 1200 cc. I came home no problems and Tuesday morning everything was fine. In the afternoon. The catheter got plugged up. If I had the saline I would have done a flush my self. I already had, everything from Pauline all sterile and sealed. I called the DR. I went in and they flushed it out and drained about 1000 cc. Then the DR came in and put in 2 more tubes of flush. It drained good and looked good also. He took out the catheter and sent me home. I went to a hospice meeting in Raynham. By 10:00 last night I still could not void. I went and laid down, cleared my mind and went back on the toilet. It took about 10 minutes but I voided and passed a big clot. Today I have voided 6 times ok.

I had an appointment with my primary DR at 9:30 I stopped by Donna's hair salon and gave her and update. I left at 9:15 going to my DR. When an older man in his 70's cut across 4 lanes and right into my drivers door. :angry: Now I have to have that fixed. He did not want to stay. But I called the police and told him he was not leaving until the police came. They did and he got a ticket. I went to the DR. He checked me all out to make sure I was not injured after the surgery. That man that hit me was going to the same office but seeing a different DR.

I am fine and my blood pressure was 100 over 58. The nurse could not believe how calm I was after the accident.

I just want to know when all of this will end. On the bright side, when they woke me up in recovery, I was dreaming about Pauline, she was healthy and happy. :) So I know she was with me the whole time watching over me. I felt so good it is hard to put into words.

God Bless

Dwayne

Dwayne, I am so glad that you were not injured in that accident. What a miracle. You have a good guardian angel in Pauline. I am also glad you are feeling ok and the surgery is behind you. Good for you. I do believe Pauline was watching over you. Peace, Mary

Dwayne you wrote...."I am fine and my blood pressure was 100 over 58. The nurse could not believe how calm I was after the accident.

I just want to know when all of this will end. On the bright side, when they woke me up in recovery, I was dreaming about Pauline, she was healthy and happy. So I know she was with me the whole time watching over me. I felt so good it is hard to put into words".Maybe like knowing you are touched by your own angel? Being protected by our own Saint? Knowing our spouses have only left earth?...Yes, Dwayne I can relate, not on the health aspect but with many of the same emotions concerning different aspects of life since Ruth left...we are blessed to have those moments and feelings some never feel that...that is one part of the whole loss and grieving process I'm starting to understand, Ruth is still with me in many ways and will never leave me...the same goes for you and your Angel Pauline...

NATS

OMG Dwayne, are you totally okay? I'm so sorry! What a thing to happen, as if you haven't had enough. I'm glad you stood up to the guy and made him wait for the police, it'll help the ins. co. sort out things. I hope the fixing your vehicle goes smoothly. You're staying in my prayers!

Dwayne:

I am so sorry all this is happening to you, but you are handling it all so well with the help of your guardian angel Pauline. I am praying for things to turn around for you. Sometimes we wonder if these things are some kind of test for us, of how much we can endure. Well my friend, you have passed the test and now I say it is time for all good things to come for you. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Blessings

Becky

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your always up lifting kind words, You are a good friend, I PRAY you get your health back very soon.

Nat,

I have always felt Pauline around me all the time. That was a reconfirmation when I saw Pauline HEALTHY and HAPPY. You are right that is a gift that a lot of people never get even though they want it so bad. Our loved ones never leave us, and are with us all the time. Thank you Nat. You are my friend now. If I can ever help you in any way, please contact me right away Nat.

My dear friend Kay,

I am doing great, felling great, the best in months. I PRAY your arm gets better every day and that all your health gets better every day. Nothing can stop me now. My spirit is so strong. That accident is just a minor set back. Thank you my friend Kay.

Dear Becky,

You have been an inspiration to me along with everyone else on here. I am so lucky to have a friend, like you in my live. Especially you, living in Abilene. I was so happy for you and your son's wedding. Like I told you Randy has never left your side. I hope that my experience seeing PAULINE my angel beautiful face as I awoke from my surgery just reconfirms, our loved one are with us always.

Take care Becky, you are a good friend that has came into my life.

Gob Bless you all, may he bring you all health and peace and happiness back into your life. I know Nat has had that in his life. A new gift from God.

Dwayne

Dwayne,

So glad to hear of your positive report, I know God is looking out for you and keeping your spirits up, you are an inspiration to us all!

Kay

Dwayne,

I am happy you are feeling some positive energy in this journey...and thank you for your offer I will remember, I extend the same to you my brother in God, it's this kind of bond, helping and supporting the world needs more of but the pace of life has taken these special times away, it's just a shame we all had to meet under these conditions, or is it??...our God creator knows the plan we are just his children going for the ride, it's apparent God's in control as none of would have ever chosen to take this journey....so I follow my heart as God leads the way and Ruth my angel gives me sutle little nudges...take care my friend...

NATS

Nats

Thank you for your kind words, Yes God has a plan for all of us. He has brought so many kind and understanding people into our lives. Like you my angel Pauline is always around me. God has guided my path for many years even though I did not know it until I met Pauline. It had to be Gods hands though that had brought us to meet on that day so many years ago. He never let us down in our time of need. You are my brother in the Lord and he gave me my path to follow before Pauline passed. I know what I must do to help as many people as I can by becoming a nurse. That is what he has called me to do. I know it I feel it in my heart and soul. God will never let me down even the road is tough going at times.

God Bless you NATS and your new love BRENDA.

Dwayne

Dwayne,

I am inspired by your faith we have much in common...your positive attitude is full fulling...

you are one of the few individuals learning early what this is all about...a plan, one we have no control over as we are

just the messengers...we are of the chosen few as it happens eventually it just happened to us sooner...but I have found that

God is stronger in my life now as Ruth and I had developed a very closeness in our faith...I find and feel God has brought Brenda and I together for a reason but we will not question just follow...I have thoughts on a post concerning the aspect of God and afterlife I just can not get it flowing...

NATS

NATS,

I was never raised in a home, were we went to church. Only Sunday school when I was young. I always new from very young we never die, we just move on to a different plane. Like time and the universe it never ends. It wasn't until I met Pauline, I knew that God had a hand in our meeting, the odds in numbers are just to great for us to have met without Divine intervention. I have said that from day one. Pauline was already reborn Christian, and so am I. we went to church every Sunday for years until it just got to hard to get her up and dressed and to church on time. After she passed, her best friend Donna for almost 30 years asked me to come back to our church again. It took me about 8 weeks to be able to be their without Pauline. I got there first and did not want to set where we used to so I went down the center isle and just found a seat. When Donna and Greg came in they looked for me but could not see me so they decided to take there seats. Donna sings on stage all the time. When they came to their sets. I was setting right where they set all the time. God works his ways. He never let Pauline and I down ever. He has always been there for us and now for me. I have very strong faith that will never be broken. He is leading me now into my new career in nursing. He had to get my health back in order first.

We are brothers in Christ, it is a great feeling just to know you and see that He takes care of us all at his own pace as He leads us into our new life, something we never wanted, but yet here we are.

God Bless you NATS, may your life be filled with joy and comfort

Dwayne