Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Saying Goodbye To Beringer

MartyT

Bless your heart, Mary ~ I think we must be on the same wave length. I met the author Barbara Simone a while ago, via Twitter and Facebook, began corresponding with her, and two weeks ago I bought and read her darling book, For the Love of Emrys. I picked up her video via Facebook earlier this morning, and have already shared it on my own Grief Healing Facebook page.

Like you, I also love children's books ~ in fact, I've been collecting them for years ~ because the best ones are so beautifully illustrated, and I love that the authors always manage to take very difficult concepts (like love, death, grief, loss and pet loss) and present them in the simplest terms that even I can grasp and understand. (I've listed some of my favorites ~ those I've read and personally recommend ~ on my site's Articles ~ Columns ~ Books page, under the heading Books for Children and Those Who Love Them.)

Great, Marty! It does not surprise me that we are on the same wavelength. Your list of books, articles etc is humongous. I am not sure what you or I would do without the internet. I remember saying to Bill in 1988, a month before we got our first computer, that I do not ever see the need to have a computer! You are a wealth of information and resource for folks.

I think of you often with your own loss/es.

Peace,

Mary