Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Keep Us In Your Prayers

There are a couple of us on the east coast that are part of this group that will be greatly affected by this hurricane. Both Marsha and I are in the direct path. (if I have left out someone please forgive me) The earthquake was also here a couple of days ago but is nothing compared to what this storm may do. Deborah

Dear Deborah,

I am thinking of you. That earthquake you felt/had out there stretched as far as Wisconsin....not badly but enough that people felt it. Must have been a whopper out there. My sister and family live on the coast...Rockport, Gloucester, Beverly....so I have my attention out there. I wish you safety.

Mary

You definitely have our prayers..please add Fred and Wendy to the list. Thank you! God we pray for all of their safety and peace of mind right now, I pray for their protection. Amen! This song is dedicated to each of you on the East Coast:

Dear Deborah,

you are all in my prayers. I live in Somerset, MA right above the bay. Harry Lives across the bay in Fall River, and Tammy lives nearby also. So we are all in the same boat. I have to trust in GOD that I have been through enough, I trust He is watching over all of us to keep us safe. Does that mean a tree or several will, come down yes they will. Will our power, go out I think so. But after all that will, happen. God will keep us safe. No harm will come to any of us. Hang in there I know it will be scary at times, but keep the faith. We will all be ok

God Bless, I pray that you our loving and forgiving God will keep us all in the HOV family safe and sound let no harm come to any of us on the east cost. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Dwayne

Dwayne, Harry and Tammy and all you others in the path of Irene. My thoughts and prayers are with you and praying that Mother Nature will not reek havic on you this weekend. Prayers for you and your families safety and lack of major destruction.

Blessings

Becky

I realize now that when I replied to Deborah I only wrote to her. I want you all to know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers through this very frightening time. When things were bad where I am and I was crouching in my stairway, I just kept praying and praying and I still do whenever we have storms. I pray God will keep you all safe and sound through this.

Love, Gail

Continuing to pray for you, when the storm comes, remember that the prayers of all of us are with you, and please keep us posted how it's going.

Thinking of you Dwayne, Harry and Tammy and anyone else who is in path of this storm. Let's hope the weather predictors misjudged how serious it will be. Mary

Home after a long day and checking the weather. My sister et al are in Rockport and Gloucester so I am watching for them also. I pray you are all ok. Scary stuff.....so much bad weather on our planet right now. Mary

Wanted to tell everyone I'm okay, been rough and still is. Power outages, trees down, flooding, etc. The wind has been very bad. I asked my "Larry" to watch over me and the dogs and he has. Last time I heard from Marsha, our member in the outer banks, she was hanging in there. Deborah

I have been up praying for all of you. There is a news station dedicated to continual updates on the storm and the area. We are all there with you in our hearts and praying God will keep watch over all of you. Deborah, I believe Larry is there with you too.

We haven't had any updates from anyone, I pray they just have their computers off riding it out. I always shut mine down when the weather is bad in fear of it being hit even though I have a surge protector. It seems like we never just get rain anymore either, it's always dangerous warnings.

Love, Gail

Let's hope Gail that they have no power but that all is ok. Millions are without power out there. I agree we are seeing an increase in weather extremes. Mary

Hi everyone, still don't have phone service, water seeping under my kitchen floor but over all not bad. I haven't been able to get in touch with Marsha, our member on the Outer Banks. From what I've seen on tv, they don't have power. I'll let you know if I hear from her but please keep her in your prayers, like alot of us, she is alone dealing with this, but she is strong. Deborah